Forza 4 r3v Car Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mazda Laguna Seca
    Stock E30 M3 1.46.711 clean lap. I still lose too much time in the sweeper before the last corner
    I'll upload the replay to my storefront: MXR R3Z3N, keyword is r3v
    Last edited by R3Z3N; 07-19-2012, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Yea but you have a set up, we have controllers lol

So hard to steer with a controller its not fair...
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

Actually one can be quicker with the controller due to it filtering inputs and steering for you, and you can't oversteer all too much. On sim steering as well which makes it much harder. Most of the guys in my "club" use the controller, and most of us are ranked in the top 200s overall in R3. Right now I am ranked 236th fastest in R3 overall. The club is 9th overall in R3 (what we seem to run most) Raceboy77 is in our club, ranked in the high top 10s in every track, almost every class, and he uses a controller.

I say we do an all E30m3 stock race, only thing allowable are designs. Anyone up for this? Do a 5 race night? Maybe even do qualifying? Could publish the tracks ahead of time to get your practice in?
        Last edited by R3Z3N; 07-19-2012, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Running on basically all settings off except or auto shift and traction control.
          willschnitz

Comment

Turn off autoshift. Run manual with clutch, tap a and the shift button at the same time. You don't lose speed upshifting, and downshifting you get better brakes.

Comment

Ive tried, game gets too serious for me. Id only do it with a wheel and pedals.
              willschnitz

Comment

ill do a race! what night what time? i have all assists off and do do manual w/o clutch.

Comment

How about this Sunda at 7 Pacific?
                  Tracks:
                  (Should be about a little over 10 minutes per race)
                  Mazda Laguna Seca............6 laps
                  Catalunya Grand Prix..........5 laps
                  Infineon Long Course..........7 laps
                  Road Atlanta Club Circuit.....8 laps
                  Suzuka East Circuit.............9 laps

Grid will be random this time. IF we decide to keep up something similar, we can incorporate qualifying.
                  With the allotted time, this usually means the grid will space out according to skill anyway and it's not a sprint race like the hoppers.

E30 M3s only on stock tunes (will be forced),paint jobs recommended.
                  Rules:
                  1. If you pass someone by knocking them, give the spot back, even if it means they left the track and you need to wait.
                  1. If you leave the track, DO NOT get back on unless you KNOW you will not cause someone to change lines or crash. Usually this means wait until everyone has gone by.
                  1. Be courteous of first corner pileups. Usually this means brake when the leader brakes, not at the same spot. Remember its a train, and your all going the same speed generally at the same time in the first couple corners. Yield if necessary.

Add MXR R3Z3N to your friends so we can get a private lobby going.
                  Last edited by R3Z3N; 07-21-2012, 09:34 PM.

Comment

how bout sun? im gone on saturday

Comment

Let's start a group list. I'm in for Sun. at 7 pacific.
                      Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                      This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

Its good to see someone in for this thing. Planned race for Sunday sounds good.

Saturday 7pm race contenders:
                        1. Rohki (Wschnitz) in his E30 M3 with alpina spray
                        2. Slaterd (secretsansuma33)
                        3. R3Z3N (MXR R3Z3N)
                        Last edited by Wschnitz; 07-20-2012, 08:12 AM.
                        willschnitz

Comment

1:43 clean lap on Laguna Seca in a C425 e30 m3. Rohki can vouch to it.

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                            Actually one can be quicker with the controller due to it filtering inputs and steering for you, and you can't oversteer all too much. On sim steering as well which makes it much harder. Most of the guys in my "club" use the controller, and most of us are ranked in the top 200s overall in R3. Right now I am ranked 236th fastest in R3 overall. The club is 9th overall in R3 (what we seem to run most) Raceboy77 is in our club, ranked in the high top 10s in every track, almost every class, and he uses a controller.

I say we do an all E30m3 stock race, only thing allowable are designs. Anyone up for this? Do a 5 race night? Maybe even do qualifying? Could publish the tracks ahead of time to get your practice in?
                            Up for this.

Comment

Yep, i was sucking cause i was practicing manual and i couldn't hear the rpms cause of the washer... haha

That and i didn't have my e30 set up, which I'm most used too.
                              willschnitz

Comment

we should do an a spec A BMW class and Modified C class BMW only as well

Comment

Working...
                                X