X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
    we should do an a spec A BMW class and Modified C class BMW only as well
    RWD only

When Horizon comes out we need to do a rally spec free run with only 70's to late 80's models.
    Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

^Don't want it too fragmented right now. Also just testing the waters for now. Stock just to keep the field tight, especially due to tuning. Once you introduce tuning I found people start to lose interest if they feel they don't have a chance, especially in a very small community that we will have.

If you want organized racing that still is close, take a look at TORA.
      http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

My opinion on Forza Horizon:down: I bet it will encourage even more dirty racing.

Comment

I did that for a bit and a couple other large org.'s like that for organized racing and it's a fuckfest. Everyone is argueing over technicalities and stupid shit. One of our 6 race seasons was post poned for 4 weeks because 3 people couldn't come to an agreement on who would take 22nd,23rd, and 24th place due to some shady racing. Eventually on the 4th week the admins. just decided to drop all 3 of them from the season because they were tired of them and others bitching. The whole season was only suppose to last that 4 weeks.

Comment

I cant make this weekend but I would be in for another weekend
          Originally posted by blunttech
          Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
          :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
            Bummer you cant be part of multiple clubs....otherwise I would.

Ditto on this.

But I'm in for some racing. Nigel Stu add me. May or may not make racing this Sunday.
            Ben
            Thelma-Louise, the '88is Chump Car - back to M20 power!

2014 ChumpCar Season Schedule!
            April 5-6 Autobahn, IL - Sat: 1st! Sun: 3rd
            May23-25 Watkins Glen, NY: 4th, 5th, 4th
            October 4 PittRace Sprints: 2nd in C-class
            October 18-19 NCM, Bowling Green KY: 2nd, 1st!
            Nov 1-2 Watkins Glen - Chumpionship - 1st car to exit the race with significant body damage :(

Find us on FB! Schaut Speed Motorsports

Comment

Hey guys, just letting you know that I share my live account with my girlfriend, hence the girl for my avatar. So it may not always be me online

Comment

kickin indian just thrashed me for a few laguna seca rounds.

Comment

Fun stuff. I'll be on tonight practicing the tracks. Anyone is free to msg me and join.

This CSR Elite wants to rip my arms off though. After working out this week, then trying to race with this ridiculous wheel, my arms actually hurt quite a bit....
                  Jumping then into my E30 I feel the need to tune the wheel to feel more accurate, because DAMN its not that heavy feeling.... However I think I may keep it this way after seeing how Lewis Hamilton works out to prepare for F1 with the wheel weight workout machine they have at McLaren ;-) Gotta prepare for doing a real track day too I guess....

Comment

Originally posted by slaterd View Post
                    RWD only

When Horizon comes out we need to do a rally spec free run with only 70's to late 80's models.

so i can use the Lancia 034 O.O best car ever!:mrgreen:

Comment

i can set up a sunday one if people cant make it to the saturday one?

Comment

Shit i'm playing right now, I already joined!

iLLest StK if anyone wants to add me :D
                        IG: @_j.wn

Comment

^^I'll be on Sunday as well for sure.

Comment

lol invite to race? kickin indian? im on right now

Comment

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
                              so i can use the Lancia 034 O.O best car ever!:mrgreen:
                              That and the 037. Mid engined lancias ftw.
                              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                              willschnitz

Comment

Hey I play offline quite a bit (my son has the XBL account) and I am slow as a turtle compared to you guys.

In a stock M3 I am lucky to get 1:54ish at Laguna Seca. I have the old Xbox wheel/pedal setup and I can't get the brakes to work for the life of me. Using standard settings they just lock up with very light pressure...if I try to tune them it doesn't really do much but upset the balance and cause oversteer or understeer (with same lock up). Ruins the effect somewhat as the forced feedback wheel is pretty good, but howling tires under braking suck.

Any advice for an older timer? I use custom settings but leave the braking line on to help me with apexes and brake zones...

Laguna Seca is such a technical track...mess up a single corner and you've lost a second. That stupid left turn at the very end (leading up to the straight) sucks :mrgreen:

Comment

Working...
                                X