Deep Web/Bitcoin Mining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ Very interesting.
    Basically, they know there's no way to regulate it. Its funny to watch people talk about something they're having a hard time understanding. Like explaining the internet to someone in 1985.
    What they want to do is make it the next PayPal. That won't happen. When they regulate it, all activity will go offshore. What I think will happen is like with illegal download sites, except bitcoin isn't illegal in its idea, but can be used for illegal activity. So the various ventures around BTC will go offshore to countries that won't regulate it (ie. Russia, maybe Iceland, etc. etc.) because it doesn't matter where a company or person is physically located to operate with BTC.

Comment

your boss is a boss
      Originally posted by blunttech
      Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
      :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
        I'm kicking myself from when they were like $0.25/ea. Shit.
        I feel more and more like shit the more I think about that. I should've did something back then...

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
        Originally posted by scabzzzz
        I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
        1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
        2002 325i - DD
        2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Originally posted by Shangsta View Post
          your boss is a boss
          Yeah he pretty much killed it.

When Senator Heitkamp said "Maybe we should just leave it alone"... YES, THAT! DO THAT.
          past:
          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
          1985 323i baur
          current:
          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

I agree with the "wait and see" approach. The system will "regulate itself" over time. Just like you don't buy stuff from shady minimum post sellers here, the same will apply for sending your btc to reliable recievers.
            They failed to mention that even the couple years that btc has been working well is a good testimony to its function. Although I would like to know how the specific cases of stolen btc happened. I suspect poor security on behalf of the wallet owner.

Comment

How about them $1000 Bitcoins.

Comment

Originally posted by tjts1 View Post
                How about them $1000 Bitcoins.
                $900 now...
                - Josh
                1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
                Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

My brother bought 6 when they dropped to $90 each...he wishes he would have bought more now.
                  sigpic
                  Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

how about them litecoins? $2 a few weeks ago. $34.30 as of a few minutes ago. network difficulty is still pretty damn low. just purchased another 6 gpus, yesterday.
                    91 m3

Comment

Originally posted by Poorboyz View Post
                      My brother bought 6 when they dropped to $90 each...he wishes he would have bought more now.
                      I read an article in wired about a guy who mined like 75-100 when the first came out and just realized he had thrown out the hard drive containing his digital wallet years ago. He's out like $7.5 million
                      - Josh
                      1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
                      Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

Apparently the Winklevosses (who you may know best as the twin brothers from the movie "The Social Network") put all their facebook money into it - and are trying to buy up as much as fast as they can. Not sure how I feel about that.

I'm not financial expert, but it seems like 100's of copy cat's will come along, and the whole deck of cards will fall at some point.
                        Originally posted by Matt-B
                        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by Cletonius View Post
                          I read an article in wired about a guy who mined like 75-100 when the first came out and just realized he had thrown out the hard drive containing his digital wallet years ago. He's out like $7.5 million
                          Maybe I'm stupid, but I'm having trouble understanding that math.

Comment

Im trying to buy ltc on btc-e but I cant deposit money into btc-e. Whats the best way to do this?

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                            Ig:ryno_pzk
                            I like the tuna here.
                            Originally posted by lambo
                            Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
                              Im trying to buy ltc on btc-e but I cant deposit money into btc-e. Whats the best way to do this?

this
                              2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
                              (Daily Driver)
                              Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
                              KW V2 Coilovers
                              VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                                Maybe I'm stupid, but I'm having trouble understanding that math.

Nope, not stupid, your info was off. 7500, not 75 to 100.

Watch CBS News live and get the latest, breaking news headlines of the day for national news and world news today.

Comment

Working...
                                X