Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

attention-whole-foods-shoppers!

Every one hates you...

As I have always figured...time to hop in your Prius and fuck off neo-hippies!

lol, interesting indeed, hell, I buy local produce, do the Farmers markets etc.and see the mentality all the time.

Discuss.
    Originally Posted by ACMF74
    i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Originally posted by Pac1373 View Post
    Every one hates you...

As I have always figured...time to hop in your Prius and fuck off neo-hippies!

lol, interesting indeed, hell, I buy local produce, do the Farmers markets etc.and see the mentality all the time.

Discuss.
    I like the idea of buying local. If for nothing more than the local economy. But whole foods is an overpriced shit stain. It's like starbucks made a grocery store.

Comment

Cougars love Whole Foods.
      Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

the quality of product and the variety of product found at whole foods is hard to beat.
        Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
          Cougars love Whole Foods.
          And that's enough reason to go.
          1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
          You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
            the quality of product and the variety of product found at whole foods is hard to beat.
            define quality. Quality is too broad of a term for food.

ShopRite has GREAT quality... in terms of Low price, the food lasts long, and products are always in stock.

Comment

Over priced but great place to creep that is for sure!
              1985 BMW 325e
              1997 BMW M3/4/5
              2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Originally posted by Dermeister3 View Post

ShopRite has GREAT quality... in terms of Low price, the food lasts long, and products are always in stock.

Not really. Quality meaning you KNOW where the food came from, that it is properly USDA certified organic and fresh. The only things I buy at "normal" super markets at paper goods and goya products. It's quite a culture shock stepping into my local shoprite vs. whole foods.

Comment

Meh

1. I don't live in Merica
                  2. I shop at a farmers market every sunday, that way my money gose strait to the farmers, its cheaper, I can garente that it has not been frozen and on a whole is good quality food.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nickpro View Post
                    Not really. Quality meaning you KNOW where the food came from, that it is properly USDA certified organic and fresh. The only things I buy at "normal" super markets at paper goods and goya products. It's quite a culture shock stepping into my local shoprite vs. whole foods.
                    that's your definition of quality.... lol

I was just messing because i learned that the word quality is too broad to be assumed 1 thing

Comment

Originally posted by Dermeister3 View Post

You dont find kobe beef inside shoprite or dry aged beef for that matter. Sure you pay but its more of a boutique vs mass chain supermarket.
                      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I only ever went to whole foods for lunch. Their pizza is delicious.
                        91 318is M50 swapped
                        05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Wegman's is better.

That said, since I have no Wegmans here, I shop at Kroger.
                          1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

I eat what my wife prepares for me steaming hot on the table at the time I require it to be done. what a bunch of homos
                            We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Didn't need a study to figure this out. I use to work for whole foods when they bought out the organic market I started at. Majority of the customers where fucking weird and stuck up. 1 hudge bitch that shops there would undo all your bagging if it wasn't perfect to how she likes, she would take what you just did and rearrange it. Also would alwasy ask for help, fat ass can't put your shit in the back of a van. Also when you would get to peoples cars there would always be just a bunch of garbage and horder shit in their cars filling it. Anyways I saw her at the gym a year ago and she was just sitting at the bottom of a walk way with stairs just blocking the whole fucking thing reading and stretching. Tons of people where just stepping over her, I walked over and stood there till she was like "can I help you" i told her look around your in the way can you move. Gives me a look like I'm the asshole. Fuck her.
                              "I wanna see da boat movie"
                              "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Working...
                              X