Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
    There's a lot more domestic down here in rural Kansas. There are quite a few that can be huge douchebags. I know the muscle guys and I'm cool with them though. The Scooby guys seem to be pretty cool. The worst are infiniti and hyundai guys. Every tiburon is riced as hell. AND 3g eclipses. Oh gawd... 30 minutes north is ricer city as well. Mostly just muscle douchebags around here. But, as long as you respect them, they'll respect you.

Gotta love the muscle douchebags in the midwest lol. Gawd they are annoying.

Here pretty much EVERYONE is a straight line racing douche bag and they all “meet” up at sonic and other places with their stock are barley modded cars leaving trash all over the place. Then its nothing but drama. They just try and pry into peoples lives for no good reason and then post their dirty laundry all over the internet like they have never made a mistake in life before. This is 98% of the car scene here. I hate it so much. Then we got these douche bags that run this “spotters” page that just post the same super cars over and over like super cars are some amazing thing and then are a bunch of dickheads if you don’t like something they post and bitch if you post a nice classic that is worthy of a “spot”. If you get bored you can get on facebook and see how bad it is here by joining nebraska car spotters page or MACE midwest association of car enthusiast. Be ready to see why i truly hate it here... can also look up mace unfiltered that page is cold. Creme of the crop when it comes to Omaha’s dip shits of the car scene.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
      Gotta love the muscle douchebags in the midwest lol. Gawd they are annoying.

Here pretty much EVERYONE is a straight line racing douche bag and they all “meet” up at sonic and other places with their stock are barley modded cars leaving trash all over the place. Then its nothing but drama. They just try and pry into peoples lives for no good reason and then post their dirty laundry all over the internet like they have never made a mistake in life before. This is 98% of the car scene here. I hate it so much. Then we got these douche bags that run this “spotters” page that just post the same super cars over and over like super cars are some amazing thing and then are a bunch of dickheads if you don’t like something they post and bitch if you post a nice classic that is worthy of a “spot”. If you get bored you can get on facebook and see how bad it is here by joining nebraska car spotters page or MACE midwest association of car enthusiast. Be ready to see why i truly hate it here... can also look up mace unfiltered that page is cold. Creme of the crop when it comes to Omaha’s dip shits of the car scene.
      Damn, sounds pretty AIDSy

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
      88 325i Cabrio
      04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Damn, sounds pretty AIDSy

Oh it horrible. And this isnt just a specific group of people. Its the WHOLE DAMN CAR SCENE

Im sure there are some cool guys around here but you will never meet them because we all stay away and just laugh at everything that happens so never get the chance to meet each other.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Oh it horrible. And this isnt just a specific group of people. Its the WHOLE DAMN CAR SCENE
          Yeah fuck that. The car meets that get together here every now and then fill up main street and a lot of these people actually have something worth a shit. One kid has a rusty Isuzu with mismatched body panels with an LS that runs 11.7 regular and 11.4 on spray. So this scene actually has performance in my county.

88 325i Cabrio
          04 Neon SRT-4

If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Yeah fuck that. The car meets that get together here every now and then fill up main street and a lot of these people actually have something worth a shit. One kid has a rusty Isuzu with mismatched body panels with an LS that runs 11.7 regular and 11.4 on spray. So this scene actually has performance in my county.

Yea Kansas’s car scene actually seems pretty legit. Ive seen some cool cars and met some cool people from kansas.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Yeah, I like it. I've gone to a couple of cars and coffee meets in Wichita and most of the cars are tastefully done, or at least a good portion are. There is a a lot of camber though. And vanilla mustangs.

88 325i Cabrio
              04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                Texas, Can drive your car all year around with non of the crap of California
                It's not thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat bad here

We have some of the best twisties :p
                Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post

We have some of the best twisties :p

Never wishes i had my car more then when i was driving through the canyons on the out side of LA gawd was that fun.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post

We have some of the best twisties
                    haha, I give you that, your twisties are some of the best.
                    1990 325is
                    m52b28
                    3.73lsd
                    g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Why does is seem like when ever your waiting on a package the mail takes forever? 6 o’clock and still havent seen the mail. Looks like my car wont be running today like i had hoped

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Just watched "Wheelman" on Netflix. I highly recommend it.
                        1990 325iX - sterlingsilber metallic
                        1991 325i - lazurblau metallic

Originally posted by delamaize
                        E30 = Lego for men.

Comment

Why does is seem like when ever your waiting on a package the mail takes forever? 6 o’clock and still havent seen the mail. Looks like my car wont be running today like i had hoped
                          Time goes slower when you stare at the clock, you know

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
                          (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Originally posted by TheWipprSnappr View Post
                            Just watched "Wheelman" on Netflix. I highly recommend it.
                            That was a movie I was looking forward to but was kind of disappointed.
                            My Feedback

Comment

^I am going to try and not read any of the comments, since I am looking forward to watching it too.
                              1990 325i
                              2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                              sigpic

Comment

would you guys buy a
                                first gen pixel for $550
                                or a galaxy8 for $750?

my workhorse nexus5 needs an upgrade.
                                btw the wireless charging saved my ass because the pile of garbage micro usb slot wore out
                                and that's the only way to charge it. Does the usb c wear out too like that?.

Comment

Working...
                                X