X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we needs something like this.

me after driving the e30

Comment

tinted window film and air conditioning isn't too bad either. i feel you though.
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
        tinted window film and air conditioning isn't too bad either. i feel you though.
        e30's have air conditioning??

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
          e30's have air conditioning??
          The good ones do, but the best ones don't.

Comment

My e30 has AC...it just likes to turn off at lights due to the revs dropping...
            1990 325is
            m52b28
            3.73lsd
            g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

My grey market car is a base model no ac car so it doesnt even have wiring for ac. The other two have it but not functioning

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Had an e46 330xi as a courtesy car while my e30 got it's rear main seal replaced. The mechanic also changes the output shaft seals, changed the trans fluid, etc. The work was done at a very reputable shop so the bill should have been higher (about 300-400).

When I went to pick up the car the owner of the shop was saying that his top mechanic referred to my e30 as "the nice one". He was also interested if the cloth interior was original to the car as it still seemed almost new. As a result he deducted time from the job as he seemed to almost enjoy working on an old, stock e30 that was maintained to a standard that he'd do for his own.

On the other hand I was amazed how crappy the e46 was. For something that's half the age of the e30, the interior plastics felt cheap. The car seemed to crash over bumps but the AWD system really hooked up nicely in the rain. The interior was noticeably larger than the e30's in a way that would accommodate for bigger people I suppose (not necessarily taller).
                If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

I think the e46 is a great car. I never got an impression of cheap or anything like that.

On another note; My dumbass forgot to lock my car last night and someone got in there and jacked all my rented books, so now I'm out like 6 bills and have to buy or rent a whole new set...... The books were in my trunk and there were no valuables in the interior... I got in my car and noticed my glove box was open and the passenger door was ajar and had a feeling that whom ever did this went to the trunk too....

Also, they jacked a garage door opener, which is super sketchy, but luckily its for my parents house, so I don't have to worry about this person trying to get in. But now I want to camp out in front of my house and wait for this tweaker to come back and try to open it and spray him or her with a hose or something.
                  Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                  Q
                  :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                    I think the e46 is a great car. I never got an impression of cheap or anything like that.

On another note; My dumbass forgot to lock my car last night and someone got in there and jacked all my rented books, so now I'm out like 6 bills and have to buy or rent a whole new set...... The books were in my trunk and there were no valuables in the interior... I got in my car and noticed my glove box was open and the passenger door was ajar and had a feeling that whom ever did this went to the trunk too....

Also, they jacked a garage door opener, which is super sketchy, but luckily its for my parents house, so I don't have to worry about this person trying to get in. But now I want to camp out in front of my house and wait for this tweaker to come back and try to open it and spray him or her with a hose or something.
                    Damn, sorry to hear about that, and to hear that you live in a place where people go through cars and steal shit.

Catching someone in the act would be exciting though.
                    My previous build (currently E30-less)
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                      Damn, sorry to hear about that, and to hear that you live in a place where people go through cars and steal shit.

Catching someone in the act would be exciting though.
                      I live in a nice and quiet neighborhood, so this is something I'm not really used to. Also, my neighborhood is pretty big and I'm towards the center of it, so this person was on a mission to steal shit that night.

My town has been developing a pretty large homeless/druggy population. It was probably some junky looking for something to make a quick buck. The other day I saw someone shooting up some china white on the sidewalk by a park around 6 or 7 pm a quarter mile away from my place.
                      Q

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                        I live in a nice and quiet neighborhood, so this is something I'm not really used to. Also, my neighborhood is pretty big and I'm towards the center of it, so this person was on a mission to steal shit that night.

My town has been developing a pretty large homeless/druggy population. It was probably some junky looking for something to make a quick buck. The other day I saw someone shooting up some china white on the sidewalk by a park around 6 or 7 pm a quarter mile away from my place.
                        Same here, nicer neighborhood, and I live at the end of a a very long dead end street. Don't have many visitors. Though I did have my truck egged (rather poorly) one night, so no place is perfect.

Yeah, we have a problematic homeless population up here in the summer. My wife's mother has an art gallery in downtown Flag. All summer long she deals with drunks and homeless people coming into her store to cause trouble. Just walking around downtown at certain times of the day (later in the day, but not nighttime) is problematic, as they are everywhere!

Thankfully, when nighttime temperatures drop to below freezing most all of the homeless population moves down to Phoenix for the winter.
                        My previous build (currently E30-less)
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

by ur coordinates i live about in that area and there are a shit ton of junky homeless just walking around at night stealing shit from cars.

my suv go broken into and i caught the guy
                          my sisters car got broken into her shit go ransacked
                          my e30, someone tried to steal my euro smileys but they couldn't quite pop them out the holder so i garage it now.
                          just lock your doors and it should be ok. they're just looking for easy shit to steal.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                            just lock your doors and it should be ok. they're just looking for easy shit to steal.
                            Actually, leave your doors unlocked and just remove everything from the inside which could be stolen. Even a battery is cheaper than having glass replaced, and FAR less of a hassle.
                            Originally posted by kronus
                            would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

It's getting ridiculous here. There are so many CRAZY bums. Like, the kind of bums that have a two word vocabulary, "ooga" and "booga."

for example

I was in my car one night taking my ex home and some homeless dude was looking me dead in the eyes, screaming and jacking off under his sweat pants.
                              Q

Comment

I came out to my car one day and just like burgundy my glove box was open. I knew my car had been gone through and turns out they stole my z3 short shifter. I guess they had been hitting multiple cars on my side of town and were actually caught on camera and it was two little black kids that more then like came from the north side of town aka our ghetto to the west side which is known as the ritzier side of town because they knew people leave their shit unlocked and likely wont get shot just for snooping around because the north side has a really bad gang/gun problem. I stayed up until like 4 am the next couple days with my .357 by my side just waiting... but no one ever came back.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Working...
                                X