Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
    Since you work in the parts department of a Subaru dealership can you diagnose the heater fan on my 2013 VW Tiguan over Facebook?

Fuck off.

sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Since you work in the parts department of a Subaru dealership can you diagnose the heater fan on my 2013 VW Tiguan over Facebook?

Fuck off.
      I used to work for VW. Tell me you're problems son.

Seriously though, might be able to help.
      No E30 Club
      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Swanny!
        SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
          Grew up near Philly in PA. No idea how you people live in upstate NY. My grandpa, who passed away about a year and a half ago at 94 spent a winter in Saranac digging telephone pole holes for Bell after WW2. My dad and I both joke that he loved booze as much as he hated the cold. Anytime he had to go out in the winter...Saranac would come up.
          sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
            I used to work for VW. Tell me you're problems son.

Seriously though, might be able to help.
            Someone I went to high school with asked me about his heater fan not working on his 13 Tiguan. I told him if it only works on high it needs a resistor or maybe it needs a blower motor. Or take it to the dealership and get it fixed under warrantee and leave me alone. :hitler:
            For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
            Originally posted by mbonanni
            I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Well he just updated me, it was the resistor. Like I give a fuck. I don't know why I'm so pissy about him bothering me about it but whatever.
              For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
              Originally posted by mbonanni
              I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Just bought some Irish Spring Intensify body wash for half off... now I know why it was on sale.

It's like rubbing a milder form of Icy Hot on your balls...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                  Just bought some Irish Spring Intensify body wash for half off... now I know why it was on sale.

It's like rubbing a milder form of Icy Hot on your balls...
                  This has me worried... I just bought Irish Spring bar soap and have yet to use it. Will report back when it gets used.

Comment

Originally posted by asdfg68plus1 View Post
                    This has me worried... I just bought Irish Spring bar soap and have yet to use it. Will report back when it gets used.
                    Plain old Irish Spring is fine. It's the Intensify bullshit.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Duly noted.

in other news. I bought Assetto Corsa earlier today on Steam and I kinda suck at it using an xBox controller, but it is still quite fun. Just glad my computer can run it so well, my video card just needs to stop overheating.

Comment

Well he just updated me, it was the resistor. Like I give a fuck. I don't know why I'm so pissy about him bothering me about it but whatever.
                        Better swap out that blower motor too.

Always do them in pairs.

I do understand though, I wore my ASE Master badge for about 3 hours. Problem was that everywhere I went some random person would slam me with 100 questions about random shit. Never an offer for a side job, just "what do you think that is?"
                        No E30 Club
                        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by asdfg68plus1 View Post
                          Duly noted.

in other news. I bought Assetto Corsa earlier today on Steam and I kinda suck at it using an xBox controller, but it is still quite fun. Just glad my computer can run it so well, my video card just needs to stop overheating.

Was going to buy it, but got a bootleg instead to try it out. Dont really get that sense of speed which throws me off. Didnt really love it so im stuck playing Grid2/dirt3. Grid would be a great game if the driving wasnt so arcade like. (Drift every corner). Dirt is quite fun though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                          DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Zillow search criteria, 3+ bedrooms, 2+ baths, $1,000-$15,000 returns hundreds of houses. What's the deal? I'm going to get shot, stabbed or both in those neighbourhoods? Pretty keen to sell a couple of my cars and buy some 'merican real estate.
                            Last edited by Hooffenstein HD; 01-05-2014, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Hookers, coke, money, booze? I want to see this NOW.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
                                Zillow search criteria, 3+ bedrooms, 2+ baths, $1,000-$15,000 returns hundreds of houses. What's the deal? I'm going to get shot, stabbed or both in those neighbourhoods? Pretty keen to sell a couple of my cars and buy some 'merican real estate.
                                where could you possibly be looking? downtown detroit? anyplace you can buy a house for 15k is a place too scarry to live. yer gonna git gang raped in the bunghole!
                                sigpic
                                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Working...
                                X