Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    If your muscles can't compose music, why the fuck are you working out then?

    Comment


      Originally posted by Swanny View Post
      Camera is debatable. I'd root the s4 and then run pure kitkat on it. Thatd be nice. You do realize that the s5 comes out in a month though right?
      i got the hookup from a buddy that works at us cellular. i pretty much pay employee cost for everything and can upgrade to whatever whenever
      1986 325es

      Comment


        I hate being stuck in group chats with 6 other people. i've gotten like 20 texts in less than 5 minutes...

        Comment


          Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
          If your muscles can't compose music, why the fuck are you working out then?

          Haha terry crews is my favorite muscle head. EUROO TRAINING!




          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
          DREWLIENTE

          1$ PShops PM me

          Comment


            Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post

            Wow, just had my manager burst into the break room asking what the hell that noise was and to turn it down.
            Swanny!
            SUCKERS.

            Comment


              lol! once he saw who it was though I bet he all was like... yo, that's chill.

              Comment


                Walkin around the house saw a ps4 laying around. Where it came from i does not noes




                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                DREWLIENTE

                1$ PShops PM me

                Comment


                  Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                  Walkin around the house saw a ps4 laying around. Where it came from i does not noes

                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Duh, read the back of the box, where it will say "Made in China."

                  Neat that you a PS4 box just appeared, maybe you have found the key to infinite wealth, at least for a few years.

                  Comment


                    Yea i didnt believe it. I opened it and its in there lol. Gunna let it sit over night see if it disappears. O.O.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                    DREWLIENTE

                    1$ PShops PM me

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                      Yea i didnt believe it. I opened it and its in there lol. Gunna let it sit over night see if it disappears. O.O.


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      That's some voodoo shit. Better let me take care of it. And while you're at it throw in the Centra's.


                      Comment


                        Swanny!
                        SUCKERS.

                        Comment


                          What in the how?
                          For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                          Originally posted by mbonanni
                          I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

                          I am a pursit now.

                          Comment


                            Just about the right amount of gap
                            ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

                            Comment


                              This thread has been my single, most valuable contribution to R3V. I am fulfilled.

                              07 Designio E63 AMG / 1984 318i (M20Swapped)

                              Comment


                                I don't feel well today and I'm taking it out on any dumb fuck that calls about dumb Subaru parts.
                                For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                                Originally posted by mbonanni
                                I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

                                I am a pursit now.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X