Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    walking around the jy a couple days ago. low and behold i came across a bronzit 635csi. knowing the diff would be either 3.46 or 3.25, i just about creamed my underwear. nice car, well taken care of. still had the front valance and the front seats were in really nice shape. i walked around the car and started getting really excited. i crawled under the back of the car and scraped the dirt off the tag to see which one it was: i was even more excited to see it was a 3.46!!!! but wait.....no "S"..... i spun one the driver side wheel and the passenger spun in the opposite direction. FUCKKKKKK!!!!!! its a CSI for gods sake! why the fuck isn't it limited slip?????!!!
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

    88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

    Comment


      Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
      So if I don't get this promotion at work I feel like I'm just going to quit then and there. I've only got 5 months living expenses.
      So go to Mexico for the winter. There, problem solved. Next?

      Flyboyx frequents a better class of junkyard than me. Just buy the shark, Flyboy.
      Last edited by SubDad; 11-03-2014, 05:22 PM. Reason: Grammar.

      Comment


        Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
        It is true! Canadians do say "eh". I heard rumors it was all a lie.
        I talked to some hot canadian girls from ontario about this, basically wherever we'd say 'right?' at the end of a sentance, they say 'eh'.

        also, they get milk in bags, and color is spelt with a u. and don't even get me started on their candies.

        they thought I was cute because I said 'wicked awesome' and I'm not even from boston hahaha

        all in all, a good educational experience since I didn't get with any of them


        --Mike
        (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

        Comment



          Fun with shipping labels
          Swanny!
          SUCKERS.

          Comment


            Ive become more and more responsible against my will!

            Came close to ordering Eurodyne for the S4, then reminded myself that I want to replace all the fluids, mounts, and have enough money for new turbos before I do any performance modifications.

            Oh the agony.
            No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

            Comment


              trying to learn solidworks

              first must configure bootcamp to accept windows and all the pertinent support drivers.

              arghhhh

              Comment


                Originally posted by evandael View Post
                trying to learn solidworks

                first must configure bootcamp to accept windows and all the pertinent support drivers.

                arghhhh
                hah


                Comment


                  Originally posted by evandael View Post
                  trying to learn solidworks

                  first must configure bootcamp to accept windows and all the pertinent support drivers.

                  arghhhh
                  I missed all the classes for solidworks when I was in school because they started with autocad, which was boring and easy. Then last year I tried to teach myself and failed miserably. How are you learning?
                  Originally posted by priapism
                  My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                  Originally posted by shameson
                  Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by randomtask37 View Post
                    GO VOLS! kicked the game cocks in the cock
                    Again!!!
                    sigpic"God made cars to be RWD and standard"

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Northern View Post
                      I missed all the classes for solidworks when I was in school because they started with autocad, which was boring and easy. Then last year I tried to teach myself and failed miserably. How are you learning?


                      youtube tutorials (which have varying quality) and trial-and-error. i have some solids modeling experience but mostly with form-based design (sketchup and rhino) and less with actual real dimensions and such.


                      i'm considering buying a year's access to the solidprofessor training program ($400 is steep but MIT endorses them so it must be good). i hate being frustrated with knowing what i want to make but not knowing how to do it, so that price may be worth it.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by evandael View Post
                        youtube tutorials (which have varying quality) and trial-and-error. i have some solids modeling experience but mostly with form-based design (sketchup and rhino) and less with actual real dimensions and such.


                        i'm considering buying a year's access to the solidprofessor training program ($400 is steep but MIT endorses them so it must be good). i hate being frustrated with knowing what i want to make but not knowing how to do it, so that price may be worth it.
                        I started with unigraphics nx at school and then had to "learn" solidworks for work. Once you understand one you basically know them all. The only huge differences are the names for certain functions.

                        $400 for a good training course doesn't sound bad at all.


                        Comment


                          DISCLAIMER: I have never, nor have I ever called a phone sex operator

                          So yesterday I was at work and called someone (at another company) to confirm an order. While I was doing this I was in the process of processing payments on my accounting calculator. When I didn't get the person I decided to leave them a message and in doing so I left them the number to a phone sex line....twice because the number didn't sound right the first time, so I said it again. That number is totally foreign to me.. Must have been a Freudian slip :/
                          If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

                          Comment


                            From page 1.

                            Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
                            Many threads of this type have tried, none have lived.
                            We're on the 100th page. Suck it Funfgan. Suck it long and suck it hard.
                            REMEMBER: Be safe and have fun is Rule Number 1.

                            The Epic Unbuild of Clint Eastwood

                            Comment


                              So, I didn't get the promotion.
                              My Feedback

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by MaxBell View Post
                                From page 1.



                                We're on the 100th page. Suck it Funfgan. Suck it long and suck it hard.
                                It's ok. He's not cool. He doesn't know any better.


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X