Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I saw an early 2000s buick regal with DTM exhaust tips this morning. Sounded terrible too.
    1988 Atlantisblau Euro/Japanese 325i Cabriolet
    1989 Schwartz 325i - now M50 powered! - now very dead
    1998 Toyota 4Runner Limited
    My 17,000km Big NA National Parks trip!

    Comment


      Originally posted by Sea Aych View Post
      I saw an early 2000s buick regal with DTM exhaust tips this morning. Sounded terrible too.
      Well I happen to think I made my grandpa's car sound quite nice with that mod, thank you very much.
      For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
      Originally posted by mbonanni
      I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

      I am a pursit now.

      Comment


        :o

        Last edited by cabriodster87; 05-15-2014, 06:46 PM.
        sigpic
        Reich und Roll!

        Comment


          Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
          Well I happen to think I made my grandpa's car sound quite nice with that mod, thank you very much.
          Your grandpa looked remarkably young surprisingly feminine as he passed me - his jewelly iphone case was pretty dope though!
          1988 Atlantisblau Euro/Japanese 325i Cabriolet
          1989 Schwartz 325i - now M50 powered! - now very dead
          1998 Toyota 4Runner Limited
          My 17,000km Big NA National Parks trip!

          Comment


            I accidently wore my underwear inside-out today.
            My Feedback

            Comment


              Originally posted by Sea Aych View Post
              Your grandpa looked remarkably young surprisingly feminine as he passed me - his jewelly iphone case was pretty dope though!
              I take him shopping. He likes to stay hip to the vibe of the young homies.
              For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
              Originally posted by mbonanni
              I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

              I am a pursit now.

              Comment


                Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                I accidently wore my underwear inside-out today.
                Like superman?

                Comment


                  The worst is if you wear it backwards."wheres my pee hole?.....shit"
                  Swanny!
                  SUCKERS.

                  Comment


                    Driving to bimmerfest right now! Anyone else gonna be there?

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by henryki View Post
                      Driving to bimmerfest right now! Anyone else gonna be there?
                      fuck off


                      Comment


                        Originally posted by lambo View Post
                        fuck off

                        :)

                        Comment


                          want http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/cto/4468746601.html
                          My Feedback

                          Comment


                            Just bought cod4 and mw2... Trying to relive the glory days of cod


                            Comment


                              Originally posted by lambo View Post
                              Just bought cod4 and mw2... Trying to relive the glory days of cod

                              Those aren't the glory days of cod at all.... The glory days are the first 3 and w@w(world at war).


                              1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                              1991 318i 4dr slick top


                              Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                                Those aren't the glory days of cod at all.... The glory days are the first 3 and w@w(world at war).
                                Wat? Cod2 was the only one worthy of mention from the first 3. 4 was a ground breaker. Waw was meh for me. Mw2 was a shitty game from a bug and gayness standpoint but I had so much fun playing with friends.


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X