Extremely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Beamerboi View Post
        Extremely!

See, gay. (you know, happy)

Comment

Ran over a metal sliver today. Oh well, there goes $22 I hardly had in the first place lol
          88 325i Cabrio
          04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
          If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

e30 sighting I do pest control so I drive around a lot. Just saw this. Pretty interesting rims. I was thinking of making a ricer file thread where we can post shitty rice car sightings. I had one I wanted to capture but I had to shit really bad so I told myself I’ll take the pic after. I thought I farted but no he started up his POS and it got away :(

Comment

e30 sighting I do pest control so I drive around a lot. Just saw this. Pretty interesting rims. I was thinking of making a ricer file thread where we can post shitty rice car sightings. I had one I wanted to capture but I had to shit really bad so I told myself I’ll take the pic after. I thought I farted but no he started up his POS and it got away :(
              Just proves that E30s aren't too expensive for the rice set.

Also, feel bad for you driving a base model Transit Connect, hope you have a rear window.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                What is he up to these days?
                I don't really know. Fell out of touch with him when I left AZ for the USMC.

Barely posts on social media, but he was just in Europe with his mom.

No idea about his E30's though.
                My previous build (currently E30-less)
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by CMBusch View Post
                  ^Looks like a pretty solid start though. It looks to have lots of good parts and is complete/rust free.

It seems as if most people got into E30s even though they all were piles and/or never drove one. I think that says a lot to be honest.

I bought mine and worked on it for two and a half years before ever driving it around outside my neighborhood. Everything but the glass and doors came off/out and I did all that with blind faith that the internet was right about E30s.

Awesome! It really gives me something to work on for myself. Gives me a sense of pride and something to look forward to. It can be stressful but then I hear other story’s about builds that take 2-3 years and it gives me hope. June 19 was when the photo above was taken so I say I’ve made some pretty good progress in a short span of time!

Comment

Awesome! It really gives me something to work on for myself. Gives me a sense of pride and something to look forward to. It can be stressful but then I hear other story’s about builds that take 2-3 years and it gives me hope. June 19 was when the photo above was taken so I say I’ve made some pretty good progress in a short span of time!

Shit, my best E30 build took 7 years. You're doing just fine.
                    My previous build (currently E30-less)
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

There's a blue E36 M3 in the lot as a repo that's in pretty rough shape. I told the guy in charge of them that if the motor doesn't run, I'll give him scrap value for the car lol. I've never wanted a car to not run so bad.
                      88 325i Cabrio
                      04 Neon SRT-4

If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
                        There's a blue E36 M3 in the lot as a repo that's in pretty rough shape. I told the guy in charge of them that if the motor doesn't run, I'll give him scrap value for the car lol. I've never wanted a car to not run so bad.

I will pray to the BMW gods for you my friend!

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                          See, gay. (you know, happy)

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3884.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	7198405

Comment

I will pray to the BMW gods for you my friend!

Thanks m8, I appreci8. Even if it runs. I'd seriously consider buying it at a really cheap price. The S50 alone is worth more than I could get the car for.
                            88 325i Cabrio
                            04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

[ATTACH]124638[/ATTACH]

Comment

Nonsense Thread

X

Comment

Working...
                                X