Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I'm torn when it comes to bees. I don't want anything to happen to them and we need to do something about their dropping population numbers, bit I'm also deadly allergic to them haha.

    Wasps, hornets and Yellowjackets on the other hand can all go fuck right off.
    Steve • Toronto
    1991 318is • Brillantrot
    Build Thread

    Comment


      Originally posted by Powling View Post
      I'm torn when it comes to bees. I don't want anything to happen to them and we need to do something about their dropping population numbers, bit I'm also deadly allergic to them haha.

      Wasps, hornets and Yellowjackets on the other hand can all go fuck right off.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08kMdn8L7Yw
      SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
      IG: ohthejosh

      LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
      BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

      Comment


        Originally posted by Powling View Post
        Wasps, hornets and Yellowjackets on the other hand can all go fuck right off.
        this.
        Simon
        Current Car:
        -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
        -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



        Make R3V Great Again -2020

        Comment


          Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
          Reminds me of the Tesla 3 I saw the other day with steer horns WTF indeed
          That might have been Danny Duncan’s lol

          Comment


            Originally posted by Jokester View Post
            That might have been Danny Duncan’s lol
            who dat? some influencer or YT "celebrity"
            Simon
            Current Car:
            -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
            -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



            Make R3V Great Again -2020

            Comment


              Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
              who dat? some influencer or YT "celebrity"
              YT celebrity. He makes a living off fucking around. Has almost 2.5 million subs

              Comment


                Nonsense Thread

                Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                this.


                Ya, I’m not even sure where they fit in to the food chain, except for proving how badass the Honey Badger is.

                Meanwhile, bees, specifically big ole Bumble Bees, make me smile every time I see them fly. It’s like at any moment gravity is going to win because they are so huge. Like a flying olive.

                We have these bees that burrow in mud or wood around here, I forget their real name but they call them Tickle Bees because they don’t sting. It’s even my daughters school mascot. They are cool, but they also like using our house as a bypass between the front and back yard if the doors are open.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                1984 Alpina B6 2.8/1 #35
                1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                1991 Racecar (Chase Schmidt's former drift car - M30)
                2006 BMW X3
                2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

                Comment


                  i got stung right below the eyebrow last week by a bee
                  the feeling isn't painful just sorta radiating singing like he injected a pool of break cleaner under the skin.
                  it did not swell and the stinging went away in like 3minutes.

                  bees aint shit. just outside minding my own business.
                  last night i heard a buzzing and there was a bee inside my room on the floor.
                  must be a hive somewhere close

                  Comment


                    In middle school a bee sting the palm of my hand. Fucker swelled up to about double the normal size. Not fun, especially in 7th grade.
                    91' 318is 90' 325is

                    Originally posted by Sonny
                    Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                    E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                    "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

                    Comment


                      First time running since idk when maybe 2009. Ran 2 miles walked 2 on top of the 5 miles walked at work. Thought I was out of shape more than I really am. Still got work to do would like to be able to run 5+ at some point just gotta keep working at it.


                      1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                      1991 318i 4dr slick top


                      Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
                        Thanks!
                        Thankfully she understands my gun and car obsession and she's never once tried to curb those addictions. Other than us being in money crunch now because we're putting in offers on our first house, I anticipate my gun collection will continue to grow :)
                        Good to hear :D

                        For your wedding you should do his and hers commemorative edition 1911's lol
                        1990 325is
                        m52b28
                        3.73lsd
                        g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                          Good to hear :D

                          For your wedding you should do his and hers commemorative edition 1911's lol
                          I do like that idea lol
                          I better get working on getting her back into the range.. she likes to come watch, but every since she shot my G21 she hasn't been brave enough to try again :/

                          Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
                          2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                            First time running since idk when maybe 2009. Ran 2 miles walked 2 on top of the 5 miles walked at work. Thought I was out of shape more than I really am. Still got work to do would like to be able to run 5+ at some point just gotta keep working at it.


                            Nice dude!! This is how it starts...eventually you’ll start looking for local 5 and 10Ks...then half marathons... it’s a good addiction :)


                            Ezekiel 25:17
                            Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
                            The old man: 1970 2002 Polaris(ish) slicktop / rat rod - Wallace
                            The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
                            The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
                              I do like that idea lol
                              I better get working on getting her back into the range.. she likes to come watch, but every since she shot my G21 she hasn't been brave enough to try again :/

                              Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
                              I thought you have a 22 suppressed pistol right? May try her out on that with some cheese balls or metal targets. Those are fun and give great feedback.
                              1990 325is
                              m52b28
                              3.73lsd
                              g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                                I thought you have a 22 suppressed pistol right? May try her out on that with some cheese balls or metal targets. Those are fun and give great feedback.
                                No I wish.. my brother has a Ruger .22 I think I'm going to borrow.

                                Right now I'm down to 3 pistols, two 9mm Glocks and the USP 45.

                                Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
                                2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X