Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
    this is indeed some fucked up shit. lol.



    about 5 or six years ago, i was passing over the bridge that runs through lake houston on the northeast side of town. as i made my turn onto the bridge, i happend to notice a road kill armadillo where someone left an empty 6 pack of strohs signature in the clear glass bottle sitting next to the carcass. 5 bottles were still in the carton and the 6th was in between the poor rodent's paws with the neck of the bottle up against its mouth. i took a photo of that one too, but unfortunately, it was lost several phones ago.


    Gave the poor little fella one last drink. Grandpa told me a story about one of his army buddies that died. When everyone left the burial plot they pulled out a bottle of his favorite whiskey and some glass and berried him with the glass. They had their final drink together.


    1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
    1991 318i 4dr slick top


    Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

    Comment


      Well done Simon, a little late to this party, and that deer photo is utterly ruthless.

      Comment


        Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
        Grandpa told me a story about one of his army buddies that died. When everyone left the burial plot they pulled out a bottle of his favorite whiskey and some glass and berried him with the glass. They had their final drink together.
        Epic story!
        :nice:
        If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

        Comment


          Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
          i'm gonna have to agree with majdomo on this one. these kinds of things never seem to work out the way you think they should. that little hot headed d-bag may have perhaps had a gun or a knife. here in texas, it is probably perfectly legal to blow someone's head off in that situation. sometimes someone on the street fucks me so bad that i feel like getting out of the car and doing the same thing. a couple three deep breaths is generally what it takes to make me come to my senses.

          agreed - i'm working on not letting deplorables get under my skin. i actually had a gun flashed on me by some aggro fuck in an F250 somewhere near tyler text en route to houston, summer of 2016.

          1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

          Comment


            Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
            agreed - i'm working on not letting deplorables get under my skin. i actually had a gun flashed on me by some aggro fuck in an F250 somewhere near tyler text en route to houston, summer of 2016.

            fuck that noise. don't die because someone's a fucking idiot.

            or, if i may be more zen, you are him and he is you. no sense putting more stuff out there to add to the mess.

            in other news (perhaps not nonsense?)...trolling through 2002faq, looking for a candidate to turn into a snotty, bratty canyon carver but finding nothing but rust buckets or prima donnas. or i spend less $$ and get my 4.10 rebuilt. perhaps an e30 is a better candidate for this kind of project?

            also ran into the local PCA gtg tonight before they headed out for a night run through angeles crest...except it's raining (in may) and the crest is closed at mt wilson. dingbats.

            off next week. vacation. replacing the brake soft lines late in the week. catch y'all later.
            Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
            The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
            The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

            Comment


              Originally posted by majdomo View Post
              fuck that noise. don't die because someone's a fucking idiot.

              or, if i may be more zen, you are him and he is you. no sense putting more stuff out there to add to the mess.

              in other news (perhaps not nonsense?)...trolling through 2002faq, looking for a candidate to turn into a snotty, bratty canyon carver but finding nothing but rust buckets or prima donnas. or i spend less $$ and get my 4.10 rebuilt. perhaps an e30 is a better candidate for this kind of project?

              also ran into the local PCA gtg tonight before they headed out for a night run through angeles crest...except it's raining (in may) and the crest is closed at mt wilson. dingbats.

              off next week. vacation. replacing the brake soft lines late in the week. catch y'all later.
              What about a 318ti. I see them on Craigslist for like 1500$ all the time.
              91' 318is 90' 325is

              Originally posted by Sonny
              Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
              E30 can make you, E30 can break you
              "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

              Comment


                Coffee makes me poop.
                PARTS FOR SALE
                TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Blackout View Post
                  Coffee makes me poop.


                  Liquor shits are worse and Jaegermeister is the king of liquor shits


                  1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                  1991 318i 4dr slick top


                  Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                  Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                  Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                  Brilliantrot slick top "build"

                  Comment


                    Coffee, then any tobacco product after a night of drinking will make you shit places you never thought you would.
                    No E30 Club
                    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Blackout View Post
                      Coffee makes me poop.


                      As you get older, coffee keeps you regular.


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      1984 Alpina B6 2.8/1 #35
                      1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                      1991 Racecar (Chase Schmidt's former drift car - M30)
                      2006 BMW X3
                      2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

                      Comment


                        My morning coffees make my shits like clockwork
                        Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                        Q
                        :devil:


                        WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Blackout View Post
                          Coffee makes me poop.
                          thats what its supposed to do.....

                          Fun fact using a mid strength light roasted coffee for an enema fluid/flushing agent (after its cooled to body temp or below) is a great way to detox your liver and lower intestines. As the caffeine in the coffee stimulates the liver to dump what ever toxin load it has directly to the colon and thus short cut the system and bypass the kidneys and dump it all right then.....

                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville


                          The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

                          Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

                          Comment


                            notifications stopped working for this site. Thought yall got quiet or something...i'm dumb I know lol
                            1990 325is
                            m52b28
                            3.73lsd
                            g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                              notifications stopped working for this site. Thought yall got quiet or something...i'm dumb I know lol


                              Did you try turning it off and on again?


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              1984 Alpina B6 2.8/1 #35
                              1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                              1991 Racecar (Chase Schmidt's former drift car - M30)
                              2006 BMW X3
                              2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

                              Comment


                                i was just noticing how much i am enjoying the breath of fresh air in this thread. it is so...nice.....to be back to normal. i guess we have about 2.5 weeks of vacation left?
                                sigpic
                                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

                                88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X