No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done Simon, a little late to this party, and that deer photo is utterly ruthless.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
      Grandpa told me a story about one of his army buddies that died. When everyone left the burial plot they pulled out a bottle of his favorite whiskey and some glass and berried him with the glass. They had their final drink together.
      Epic story!
      :nice:
      If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
        i'm gonna have to agree with majdomo on this one. these kinds of things never seem to work out the way you think they should. that little hot headed d-bag may have perhaps had a gun or a knife. here in texas, it is probably perfectly legal to blow someone's head off in that situation. sometimes someone on the street fucks me so bad that i feel like getting out of the car and doing the same thing. a couple three deep breaths is generally what it takes to make me come to my senses.

agreed - i'm working on not letting deplorables get under my skin. i actually had a gun flashed on me by some aggro fuck in an F250 somewhere near tyler text en route to houston, summer of 2016.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
          agreed - i'm working on not letting deplorables get under my skin. i actually had a gun flashed on me by some aggro fuck in an F250 somewhere near tyler text en route to houston, summer of 2016.

fuck that noise. don't die because someone's a fucking idiot.

or, if i may be more zen, you are him and he is you. no sense putting more stuff out there to add to the mess.

in other news (perhaps not nonsense?)...trolling through 2002faq, looking for a candidate to turn into a snotty, bratty canyon carver but finding nothing but rust buckets or prima donnas. or i spend less $$ and get my 4.10 rebuilt. perhaps an e30 is a better candidate for this kind of project?

also ran into the local PCA gtg tonight before they headed out for a night run through angeles crest...except it's raining (in may) and the crest is closed at mt wilson. dingbats.

off next week. vacation. replacing the brake soft lines late in the week. catch y'all later.
          Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
          The old man: 1970 2002 Polaris(ish) slicktop / rat rod - Wallace
          The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
          The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

Comment

Originally posted by majdomo View Post
            fuck that noise. don't die because someone's a fucking idiot.

or, if i may be more zen, you are him and he is you. no sense putting more stuff out there to add to the mess.

in other news (perhaps not nonsense?)...trolling through 2002faq, looking for a candidate to turn into a snotty, bratty canyon carver but finding nothing but rust buckets or prima donnas. or i spend less $$ and get my 4.10 rebuilt. perhaps an e30 is a better candidate for this kind of project?

also ran into the local PCA gtg tonight before they headed out for a night run through angeles crest...except it's raining (in may) and the crest is closed at mt wilson. dingbats.

off next week. vacation. replacing the brake soft lines late in the week. catch y'all later.
            What about a 318ti. I see them on Craigslist for like 1500$ all the time.
            91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
            Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
            E30 can make you, E30 can break you
            "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Coffee makes me poop.
              » PARTS FOR SALE
              » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
                Coffee makes me poop.

Liquor shits are worse and Jaegermeister is the king of liquor shits

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Coffee, then any tobacco product after a night of drinking will make you shit places you never thought you would.
                  No E30 Club
                  Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                  Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Coffee makes me poop.

As you get older, coffee keeps you regular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                    2016 Ford Flex
                    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

My morning coffees make my shits like clockwork
                      Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                      Q
                      :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Coffee makes me poop.
                        thats what its supposed to do.....

Fun fact using a mid strength light roasted coffee for an enema fluid/flushing agent (after its cooled to body temp or below) is a great way to detox your liver and lower intestines. As the caffeine in the coffee stimulates the liver to dump what ever toxin load it has directly to the colon and thus short cut the system and bypass the kidneys and dump it all right then.....

Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

notifications stopped working for this site. Thought yall got quiet or something...i'm dumb I know lol
                          1990 325is
                          m52b28
                          3.73lsd
                          g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                            notifications stopped working for this site. Thought yall got quiet or something...i'm dumb I know lol

Did you try turning it off and on again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                            2016 Ford Flex
                            2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

i was just noticing how much i am enjoying the breath of fresh air in this thread. it is so...nice.....to be back to normal. i guess we have about 2.5 weeks of vacation left?
                              sigpic
                              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Coffee makes me poop.
                                Same here.

The downside to this is if you consume any meal with it or before it, your body will move it out before you can digest and get the nutrients from it. Which is why it's best to consume it on an empty stomach.
                                If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Working...
                                X