X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOOOOOOOOOOOL
    l

Comment

Got a no front plate ticket today, I was parked in a parking lot and out surfing. Looked across the lot and there was a mustang that was there when I first parked that didn't have a front plate either, and guess what he didn't have a ticket.

I claim import discrimination! F da police :finger:

Comment

Originally posted by henryki View Post
        Got a no front plate ticket today, I was parked in a parking lot and out surfing. Looked across the lot and there was a mustang that was there when I first parked that didn't have a front plate either, and guess what he didn't have a ticket.

I claim import discrimination! F da police :finger:
        In MA, there's the 'new' red letter plates (came out in the 90's)... Need to display two, but before those are the green letter plates, that you only need one.... so I beg my mom to keep the car registered to her so that we can keep the green plate and I don't have to display a front plate. and I put clearcoat on that old green plate hahaha.

Sucks man, sorry you got a ticket. IMO front plates draw attention away from the kidneys and diverts it to your front spoiler/bumper if you have one. looks clean without it anyway.

--Mike
        (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

went to check out a gay pride parade today. Interesting.

I didnt' care much for the gay dudes, but there was this really cute chic who was with this butchy looking chic. At first I thought they were just friends, but then they starting making out and then I felt sad. Cause there's nothing I could offer that cute chic that she'd want.

There should be some kinda law against hot lesbians...it's not right nor acceptible in todays society for them to be lesbians. I mean really, there's more and more "metrosexual" dudes out there who are more in touch with their feminine side (myself included). Who would be happy getting with a hot lesbian.
          If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

That's like............

............Reverse homosexuality?

--Mike
            (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
              went to check out a gay pride parade today. Interesting.

I didnt' care much for the gay dudes, but there was this really cute chic who was with this butchy looking chic. At first I thought they were just friends, but then they starting making out and then I felt sad. Cause there's nothing I could offer that cute chic that she'd want.

There should be some kinda law against hot lesbians...it's not right nor acceptible in todays society for them to be lesbians. I mean really, there's more and more "metrosexual" dudes out there who are more in touch with their feminine side (myself included). Who would be happy getting with a hot lesbian.
              You are the biggest idiot fag I don't actually even know.
              For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
              Originally posted by mbonanni
              I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                went to check out a gay pride parade today.

in touch with their feminine side (myself included).
                So, what dress were you wearing at this gay pride parade?

Comment

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
                  You're also a fag.
                  For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                  Originally posted by mbonanni
                  I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
                    your dad's
                    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Currently dumping.

Comment

Felt like I had to urinate and maybe defecate at work today but when I went to the bathroom I only urinated and flatulated.

I want to buy a Daewoo and go on a road trip into the abyss
                        My Feedback

Comment

^ Been happening to me lately too, crazy gas.
                          No E30 Club
                          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Everyone at work hates me right now due to my insane flatulence.

Comment

Originally posted by henryki View Post
                              Everyone at work hates me right now due to my insane flatulence.

Been happening to me lately. I clear rooms ;D

Back at the hotel after a day at the worksite... Everyone hated me lol

Comment

I've been on that moe's crave lately

--Mike
                                (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Working...
                                X