No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so pissed. literally spent like 30+ mins typing out some nonsense that none of you really cared about, and when i went to post it the server had logged me out due to "non activity" so all of it got erased. i had paragraphs people!
    -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
    -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
    MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
    Got Drop?? ;-)
    Originally posted by JinormusJ
    But of course
    E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

on a separate note, i always see people asking if a such and such tire will fit their car and they ask if they will need a roll or pull.

honestly, the tire _to the strut is most important, then its just a matter of what size wheels you are running and how low you are. i needed a roll and pull to run stock 14's with a 185/ 60. and even then i was sitting on the tire with the strut turrets, but that's why i half tubbed my front wheel wells.

i donno, maybe people just don't wanna be aggressive.
      -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
      -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
      MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
      Got Drop?? ;-)
      Originally posted by JinormusJ
      But of course
      E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

I think my dog pee'd into my Kicker 10" subwoofer that was in a box, face up.

Thank god for plastic cones, the speaker is OK and I was able to clean it with warm soap and water without getting the coil wet.

But still, I had to pour that shit out into the toilet. Nonsense.
        No E30 Club
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
          I think my dog pee'd into my Kicker 10" subwoofer that was in a box, face up.

Thank god for plastic cones, the speaker is OK and I was able to clean it with warm soap and water without getting the coil wet.

But still, I had to pour that shit out into the toilet. Nonsense.
          Your dog:

--Mike
          (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Comment

I'm playing a dangerous game right now.

Either these wings are going to make my stomach feel much better... or they're going to make it feel much worse...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post

Either these wings are going to make my stomach feel much better... or they're going to make it feel much worse...
                Yeah.... I'm going to go ahead and guess worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy.B View Post
                  Yeah.... I'm going to go ahead and guess worse.
                  Well I want sure if my stomach want feeling good because I hadn't eaten in a while or because some thing is fucky. So far it isn't worse, but it isn't better either.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                  Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Well, of you aren't feeling any different, but had the pleasure of eating wings, then I'd say you came out on top!

Comment

Just bought a fifth and a handle for this weekend. The fifth just for me tonight, and the handle for me and 2 other buddies when we go to the lake for a few days this weekend.

Already halfway through this fifth so I'm gonna sign off before I can't spell.

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Yup I'm hammers and stoned don't hate Lawl

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post

Not my best moment. Curse BDub's Wing Thursday. My butthole is a flaming hoop of fury this morning

Just thought ya'll would want that image right now

Comment

Fuck my entire life.
                            For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                            Originally posted by mbonanni
                            I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by roysneon View Post
                              fuck my entire life.
                              ;D

well then.
                              Originally posted by priapism
                              My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                              Originally posted by shameson
                              Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Its not as bad as it could be, but I'd rather be at work making money. But Formula D is in town next weekend so....
                                For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                                Originally posted by mbonanni
                                I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Working...
                                X