No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Airbags deployed does not equal a totaled car. They aren't THAT expensive and will go off in impacts as slow as 5 mph.
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Airbags deployed does not equal a totaled car.
      Yes, that's true. Air bags aren't the only damage and I should have made that clear. The driver's door won't close so there's grievous damage that needs fixing, but apparently the bags make the difference. The car left the factory with a POS drivetrain but a nice chassis and it'd be a shame if two poofy bags knock it off the road.
      On the plus side, my E30 was the star of the show at the collision reporting centre and the impound lot. I got the feeling that the tow drivers would love to have it on the hook. :(

Comment

in terms of insurance i believe airbag deploy = totaled. At least in CA

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
        DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

it's prolly gone. Those bags and sensors are worth big $$$, not to mention the actual repairs to the car
          If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

oh and if you should buy a new car? If your going to drive it sure, if its for her get a beater corolla or something. If she does smash it up at least it would be an easy repair or cheap replacement.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
            DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
              illegals have been in the country long before Obama had anything to do with it. It's what made America great
              actually that is what america is, most of us are not natives......"we" got rid of those pesky natives

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                That why you gotta be so rude song makes me want to punch babies, and of course I hear it at least once a day at work.
                *Works in neonatal care unit*

--Mike
                (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

I don't have much time to play video games. A couple of years ago I set out to play the Mass Effect series. I have made it through 1, 2, and the first couple hours of 3. I have a relatively free day today, so I sat down to spend some time saving the universe as Shepard, only to realize that I cannot find the usb thumb drive with my gamer profile. Gosh Damn It!

Comment

Ouch!!! I still have to start 3. I love the carry over character feature of the series.
                    Swanny!
                    SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                      That why you gotta be so rude song makes me want to punch babies, and of course I hear it at least once a day at work.

haha!

a couple of weeks ago, i flew from detroit to boston on jet blue. i scored an exit row seat on the left side of the plane. i was one of the first to board the plane. as i was sitting there reading my kindle this band majic comes onto the plane and sits around me. the drummer alex sat in the row behind and the singer nasser(not sure how its spelled) plopped down in the seat next to me. i talked to the drummer for a few minutes. he was a really nice guy and very personable. the guy that sat next to me wasn't an asshole, but you could tell he wanted to be left alone. i did get him to sign a napkin for my daughter.

as far as the song is concerned, i could personally go on with the rest of my life and not hear it again.
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

I should really start eating healthier...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                          I should really start eating healthier...

I've been eating healthier and I not really working out and I've already lost 5 pounds in 2 weeks.

Comment

Bieber, Gaga, etc aint' got nothing on this!

they just dont' make good music like this anymore

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                              Bieber, Gaga, etc aint' got nothing on this!

they just dont' make good music like this anymore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTpUVAcvWfU
                              "fish heads, fish heads, roly poly fish heads, fish heads, fish heads, eat them up up, yum. Roly poly fish heads are-never-seen-in-Italian-restaurants-with-oriental-women ....... yeahhhhhhhhh."

What in the actual f^ck is that?? Easily one of the strangest videos I have ever seen.

Edit: Oh, it's a Dr. Demento featured item, should've figured. You know, shaving cream.

Comment

I wanna try this with an e30

Gunther Holtorf, 77, and his late wife Christine, from Germany, set off in their Mercedes 300GD in 1990, with hopes of visiting Africa - and decided to keep going.

and blunty can sponsor me while I advertise for him all over Africa

Comment

Working...
                                X