• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas R3v family.

Y'all stay safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by flyboyx
    how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
    Originally posted by Northern
    beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
    Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
    Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
    '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
    Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Well it's Christmas Eve, and the high today here in New Jersey was about 72. That is absolutely ridiculous.

Comment

Im enjoying the temperature, not the rain though.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Just finished xmas eve dinner........damn my wife can cook!!!

When we met she made 4 things.....grilled cheese, frozen pizza, chicken nuggets and spaghetti.

I told her the way to keep a man forever is too keep him happy from just below his rib cage to just above his knees........

Happy man here!!!

Comment

You know things are messed up when the debt collector starts siding with you. Been struggling to get my hospital bill paid since July 2014, a workmans comp claim.

A few months ago I made some calls, pushed some numbers and names around, and thought I was done. well, today I noticed the mark was still open on my credit, so I called the collection agency.

Turns out the bill was only partially paid. Guy (Lets call him Tim) at the collection agency says he can't understand why it was paid partially but not full, and he will look into it for me.

I call the insurance company myself to see what's up. They tell me that they can't go over the details with me, and to have the medical provider call them.

I call the provider, and they say that it wasn't paid in full, and to have the insurance company contact them. I tell them I have contact info for the Insurance company, and that they need to contact the insurance themselves.

The bitch at the medical provider center tells me she can't make outgoing calls.

So what the fuck. I'm just completely getting the run around, so I do the last thing I ever thought I would do, and turn to the collection agency for help. I figure they want to get paid, and didn't have a problem calling me every other day last year, so maybe they can get some answers.

I call back Tim (Feel bad because I went off on him the first time, I was explaining that this had effected my credit and I'm trying to buy a house in August, and he hit me with "well how do you think I feel looking at this from a year ago." I went off on him, pointing out that this didn't effect his life in any way, and that he doesn't feel anything about it. He actually apologized and we moved on.)

So anyway, I explain to Tim what I had just gone through on the phone, and he actually genuinely seems a little pissed about it all. He agreed (on record), that I am not responsible for this debt because its Workmans comp, and that it's ridiculous that I can't be given detailed information about a bill that is in my name. He promised to look into it, and call me back. He also said he believes that since the Insurance didn't approve the full bill, that the medical provider should be writing off the unpaid balance and not coming after me for it (I agree, but I'm not a lawyer).

Moral of the story? Don't sign any of those agreement to pay papers if you end up in the hospital for a work related injury. This shit has been driving me crazy, and has taken it's toll on my credit.

Any advice?

Picture of head injury.
            No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Oh yea, and the icing on the cake? I sent an email to the person assigned to my VA Workmans comp claim, and the email gets kicked back. I call her number, and get redirected.

So, I look up her name, and she is dead. Passed away at 50 back in June.... And here I am bitching about what I think are problems. Thankful to have air in my lungs and blood flowing through me.
              No E30 Club
              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

well, it sounds to me like you have united health care? those dirty cock suckers are a bunch of crooks. my previous job had the best blue cross/blue shield insurance money can buy. i miss it so much. they always just paid for everything without question.

now days i have united through the company's self funded program. it simply sucks dirty horse cock. they don't pay for shit. they always come up with some horse shit reason not to pay. every time my wife/ step daughter or myself goes to the doctor, we just plan on getting a 2-400 dollar bill in the mail. it is completely fucking worthless. i am so pissed off about this whole thing, it makes me see red. i wish i had some good advice for you. perhaps call the same numbers over again, get pissed off while you are talking to them and demand to talk to a supervisor. keep digging this way until you get something accomplished.

good luck man.
                sigpic
                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                  Which ones?
                  Mostly Christmas. I'm just a Scrooge I guess.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                  Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                    did you get them from eBay? that doesn't sound good.
                    They were from FCP euro.... :/ are they junk? Should I contact them? :(

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
                    (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Originally posted by 15Michaeljoseph View Post
                      They were from FCP euro.... :/ are they junk? Should I contact them? :(

Fcp euro is a good company. Havent had problems with them. I do know BOGE is a OEM supplier of parts the Tii strut housings on my 2002 are BOGE brand.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                        Oh yea, and the icing on the cake? I sent an email to the person assigned to my VA Workmans comp claim, and the email gets kicked back. I call her number, and get redirected.

So, I look up her name, and she is dead. Passed away at 50 back in June.... And here I am bitching about what I think are problems. Thankful to have air in my lungs and blood flowing through me.

Workman's comp sucks. I had shelving fall and crush my hand in June. Spent the day in the ER and weeks talking with various agencies.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                          I hate the holidays
                          i think this is probably a function of your holiday experiences. growing up, i don't have a recollection of having great christmases. i don't mind the holidays, but my wife in comparison thinks i am kind of a scrooge.
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

My wife and I packed a bunch of shit under the Christmas tree, I drank a decent bit of whiskey and rum, and we just killed an entire bag of Pistachios while watching Bad Santa.

Yea, not as crazy as when we were younger, but it works for me!
                            No E30 Club

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                              My wife and I packed a bunch of shit under the Christmas tree, I drank a decent bit of whiskey and rum, and we just killed an entire bag of Pistachios while watching Bad Santa.

Yea, not as crazy as when we were younger, but it works for me!
                              My mom and I went through a bunch of beer and vodka this week. Good times.
                              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                              willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                                Fcp euro is a good company. Havent had problems with them. I do know BOGE is a OEM supplier of parts the Tii strut housings on my 2002 are BOGE brand.
                                I know BOGE is an OEM. Sachs-Boge makes most (if not all) shocks, struts, dampeners etc for BMW, as well as mounts and other stuff. I mean I know they're a good company, but lemforder is the go to for the bushings... And if FCP is selling BOGE parts in place of lemforder, why don't they say it, and why did these come in the lemforder box?

I emailed them, hopefully I'll have an answer by Saturday or Monday.

Hope everyone's having a Merry Christmas!

(OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Working...
                                X