Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    Typically, relationships that start at that age have a death wish. So, don't get too invested into something that is most likely going to end.
    Yes, you need to use this time to smash. Theres a lot of postions and holes. You need to try them all. true story
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Fuck it! Married my wife when I was 21, she was 19. Coming up on our 10 year anniversary.

I do acknowledge that we are definitely in a small percentile for that.

I normally don't post photos of her but since Henna brought it up, my wife has said she's cool with it. She also posted this to Facebook since everyone else posts progress photos she said fuck it. And since it went on Facebook, I can share!

Mom of 2 right here. Popped out the 2nd one about 16 months ago. I had to get my fatass to be not so fat to keep up.

No E30 Club
      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I've had zero kids and I don't have a six pack. Bummer....

Good for her and congratulations on 10 years and another kid.

My ex's grandparents are high school sweethearts, which is nuts. It's not impossible but, like said unlikely. Especially with these damn California girls.

My ex up and left after four years. Started dating when we were 19. It was fun, but being single in your twenties is a whole lot of fun too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
          Yes, you need to use this time to smash. Theres a lot of postions and holes. You need to try them all. true story
          All of them??!?!? For shame earfucker.

It was fun, but being single in your twenties is a whole lot of fun too.
          Can confirm, is fun to be flying solo in your 20s, especially when you have a neat pad, no next door neighbors, and a beach 30 seconds away. However, I am even beginning to wonder when I will ever allow myself to be serious, and then I reflect on missed chances.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
            However, I am even beginning to wonder when I will ever allow myself to be serious, and then I reflect on missed chances.

Same. I've been single for almost a year now and I don't see myself getting serious anytime soon. I don't even think about women anymore, really. I have two friends that are still local and I work by myself, for the most part. The chances of me running into a girl that I would find some interest in is next to zero. Even when we go out drinking, I'm so focused on getting drunk with my dudes, women are put on the back burner. Plus, id just scare them away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Same. I've been single for almost a year now and I don't see myself getting serious anytime soon. I don't even think about women anymore, really. I have two friends that are still local and I work by myself, for the most part. The chances of me running into a girl that I would find some interest in is next to zero. Even when we go out drinking, I'm so focused on getting drunk with my dudes, women are put on the back burner. Plus, id just scare them away
              This whole time i thought your avatar was MrsBurgundy.
              Steve • Toronto
              1991 318is • Brillantrot
              Build Thread

Comment

^It is, don't let him tell you otherwise!
                1990 325i
                2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                sigpic

Comment

She is my super hawt ex

Comment

#jelly
                    My previous build (currently E30-less)
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                      #jelly
                      Pretty sure that was her pet name.

Comment

#jelly
                        That was her favorite food, you're going to make me cry dawg..

Comment

lots of feels up in here
                          If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

#smelly jelly
                            ftfy
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                              ftfy

Comment

I want to be reincarnated as a dragon.
                                My Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X