X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the forest I was staying at for a week

And he's a pic from inside the madness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

^Cool, was wondering what happened to you!
      1990 325i
      2004 330i Individual 6-speed
      sigpic

Comment

Just by looking at those pics, and not hearing from you, seems you had a blast!
        1990 325i
        sigpic

Comment

lol I found another pic, totally forgot about this, everything is slowly coming back to me.

Remember my white face avatar? Some dude was rocking it at the festival haha! I remember seeing him, pounded my beer and went on a hot pursuit to take a pic of it

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

You're alive! are you legally insane now?
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

^^LOL!!! Can't forget that avatar!
              1990 325i
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceWhite View Post
                Just by looking at those pics, and not hearing from you, seems you had a blast!
                I really had, probably the best time of my life there! It was a much needed vacation.

It was so awesome there, you'd rarely even see people taking pictures or have their phones out. Everyone was just there to enjoy themselves and not post about it on Instagram to show everyone how fuckin kewl they are

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                  You're alive! are you legally insane now?

LOL

I think I was pretty close to getting there.... Holy fuck lol....

A friennnnnnnd took 4 tabs the morning that we were leaving michigan. I was tripping so hard going through tsa and my two flights, over 12 hours... Jesus christ, I had to drink 6 IPAs on my first flight just to hold on to reality. I remember just busting out hysterically laughing when the flight attendant asked me if I wanted almonds.. My brother was so pissed haha!

Good times... Good times....
                  Last edited by MrBurgundy; 07-07-2017, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                    I remember just busting out hysterically laughing when the flight attendant asked me if I wanted almonds.. My brother was so pissed haha!

Simon
                    Current Cars:

Comment

LOL

I took 4 tabs the morning that we were leaving michigan. I was tripping so hard going through tsa and my two flights, over 12 hours... Jesus christ, I had to drink 6 IPAs on my first flight just to hold on to reality. I remember just busting out hysterically laughing when the flight attendant asked me if I wanted almonds.. My brother was so pissed haha!

Fuck me that's nuts.
                      My previous build (currently E30-less)
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

LOL

I took 4 tabs the morning that we were leaving michigan. I was tripping so hard going through tsa and my two flights, over 12 hours... Jesus christ, I had to drink 6 IPAs on my first flight just to hold on to reality. I remember just busting out hysterically laughing when the flight attendant asked me if I wanted almonds.. My brother was so pissed haha!

Been there done that. I quit messing with all that stuff. Last time i tripped so hard on shrooms I thought i was going to die. Id be laying in bed like yea I'm good and then five min later i'm just like HOLY FUCK. I'm one sober mofo anymore

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

haha I had a friend who would get suicidal when he ate pizza toppings. Me on the other hand? ... I would just laugh.... and laugh.... and laugh.... then stare around suspiciously.... then laugh... and laugh...
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:

Comment

Damn, now I wanna go to electric forest.

:nice:
                            If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                              Damn, now I wanna go to electric forest.

:nice:

I can't hype it up enough. Great people, awesome venue, and great production. It's really an experience of a lifetime.

Comment

Anxiety sucks. Been having really bad panic attacks and anxiety this week. Went to doc and got some meds hopefully this helps.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                                1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                                Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                                Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                                Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Working...
                                X