X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
    and in CA to boot..... I am sorry for the pain in your wallet
    its all relative.

I have a view of the ocean from work and a 20 minute commute.
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Someone give me a job please.
      sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
      1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
      1991 318is - Sold
      1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Originally posted by ButtJuice View Post
        Someone give me a job please.
        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

killed it.

1988 ~ Lacey ~ 325iS

Comment

It was already dead.

But seriously, pretty decent E30.

Comment

Anyone seen office space? We got a set of Bob’s at work and they are a royal pain in the ass. Just thinking about going in tomorrow is pissing me off. They are moving everyone around in the shop for some reason so we all gotta gather our shit and move and me and the guy next to me are just trading spots. Im about to raise hell tomorrow cause by me and him moving im getting taken down to one hoist. Where as now i have a hoist and diag stall. So it will take Atleast 4-8 hours from me on my paycheck.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Well, you see ThatOneEuroE30, we're going to need move you to the next bay over, we have some new lateral transitions that we need to implement and we need to be as streamlined as possible. So if you could just go ahead and pack up your stuff and move it to the next bay that would be terrific, mkay?

FYI, the Bobs weren't the problem, but rather the Lumbergs or bosses of Lumbergs that invite them in.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                  Well, you see ThatOneEuroE30, we're going to need move you to the next bay over, we have some new lateral transitions that we need to implement and we need to be as streamlined as possible. So if you could just go ahead and pack up your stuff and move it to the next bay that would be terrific, mkay?

LOL. I just know they are gonna ask me. They usually ask at end of the day so if i just dodge them for last hour and turn my phone off when i get home i’ll be home free.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Well, in the extra 4-8 hours weekly you'll have you can always come up with a scheme to liberate pennies at a time from the company. They'll never notice, and really, what could ever go wrong?

But do let us know if anyone tells you that you have a case of the Mondays, says mkay repeatedly, or if your neighbor tells you about their dream to do two chicks at the same time, because that's would make a great long term troll.

Comment

Well, in the extra 4-8 hours weekly you'll have you can always come up with a scheme to liberate pennies at a time from the company. They'll never notice, and really, what could ever go wrong?

But do let us know if anyone tells you that you have a case of the Mondays, says mkay repeatedly, or if your neighbor tells you about their dream to do two chicks at the same time, because that's would make a great long term troll.

Or if my neighbor bangs on my door to let me know there are tits on the next channel. I do have one neighbor that wouldn’t surprise if he did either of those lol

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

I'm ready for it to be the weekend. My boss lives for meaningless meetings and arbitrary deadlines. Happy Monday.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                        Sounds like you need a massage.
                        Originally posted by kpeng
                        Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Can't we all just go home and get paid?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
                            I'm ready for it to be the weekend. My boss lives for meaningless meetings and arbitrary deadlines. Happy Monday.
                            Arbitrary deadlines are one of the many reasons I am no longer working for the company I was when you and I got beers, Joe. I'm living proof that the grass can definitely be greener elsewhere.
                            Originally posted by kronus
                            would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Can't we all just go home and get paid?
                              That's what I do.

Would highly recommend it.
                              My previous build (currently E30-less)
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

I dont mind coming in to work, I think it really depends on the management you have to deal with. My new Boss is great, I stroll in between 7:30-8am and am walking out around 4pm. I get my work done, the door is always open when I have questions and I dont get micromanaged. I am going to suggest being able to work from home one day/ week, though I wouldnt be annoyed if they shoot it down
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X