• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melon View Post
    Post-whoring is an art.
    Yes, .

Comment

Got out on the kayak for some quiet fishing time this AM. Surprisingly, game warden showed up (that's a first) and j am now wondering if my town boat and fishing permit were really necessary, as I don't think my town ever sends someone to check, and all the warden cared about was my state fishing license.

Went home, took my Wife out for lunch, and we didn't even get to take a bite before beeing called back to the hospital.

Good news, is they know what's wrong. It's Intrahepatic Cholestasis of Pregnancy (yes I had to google that, copy pasta because I can't pronounce it let alone spell it).

Bad news is she has to deliver the baby. That said, the baby's lungs are fully developed, and delivering the baby will solve her problems. The issue is caused by pregnancy hormones, but right now her liver is sending crap to the baby, so the longer she stays healthy, the more dangerous it is for her and the kid.

They are softening the cervix tonight, and inducing in the AM. Will check in tomorrow!
      No E30 Club
      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
        Got out on the kayak for some quiet fishing time this AM. Surprisingly, game warden showed up (that's a first) and j am now wondering if my town boat and fishing permit were really necessary, as I don't think my town ever sends someone to check, and all the warden cared about was my state fishing license.

Went home, took my Wife out for lunch, and we didn't even get to take a bite before beeing called back to the hospital.

Good news, is they know what's wrong. It's Intrahepatic Cholestasis of Pregnancy (yes I had to google that, copy pasta because I can't pronounce it let alone spell it).

Bad news is she has to deliver the baby. That said, the baby's lungs are fully developed, and delivering the baby will solve her problems. The issue is caused by pregnancy hormones, but right now her liver is sending crap to the baby, so the longer she stays healthy, the more dangerous it is for her and the kid.

They are softening the cervix tonight, and inducing in the AM. Will check in tomorrow!

Prayers your way. Hoping Everything will be okay.

Comment

Oh dang!

Baby Exodus on the way!
          Good luck!
          I do things.

Comment

Good wishes to you and wife.

Honestly though, try to get as much rest tonight before it’s go time. Even after all that’ll happen with the birth, you are going to be spending the next few months praying for sleep! Both of you will be playing Rock Paper Scissors in the middle of the night.. [emoji38]

But seriously, if you haven’t yet, get a comfy rocking or lounge chair in to the baby room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
            2016 Ford Flex
            2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Old friend from Newport, in order to satisfy all of you, the plan is if my m10 can be destroyed in a video before the inevitable swap. Gunna make it sweet just for you R3V I’ll be sure to mention a user or two!

“10millions subs on YouTube, it’s your life your choice do whatever the fuck you want to do”

Last edited by Sonny; 05-28-2019, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Nonsense Thread

I wish I could get my energy back. I’ve been so down lately
                Last edited by Sonny; 05-28-2019, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Just stop.... R3V and its members dont need any part of a video that you're planning. If you're wanting to satisfy us, just knock this fucking shit off. I thought the timeout would of been a big hint along with others saying to just stop your nonsense.

1992 BMW 325iC
                  1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                  1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

If the time out didn't work I dont think anything will. Time for full-time ban.
                    Steve • Toronto
                    1991 318is • Brillantrot
                    Build Thread

Comment

Nonsense Thread

I thought this might make you guys a little happier, I fully understand now, it’s just me as a person, i never did have any friends I was bullied for being a nerd, I never had any real friendship, until this R3V. I might have been over happy as I’m not use to this and I really felt welcomed sincerely after making my car run perfect. Honestly you guys are my everything I love this community. I’ll fuck right off with all this posting. Please just don’t ban me I’ll only lurk and I’m sorry. I just wish you guys can become a little happier really, and maybe I’m just a retard for trying.
                      Last edited by Sonny; 05-28-2019, 07:06 AM.

Comment

praise jeeesis...!
                        sigpic
                        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

What great fucking way to start my day. Poured rain from about 4am to 7am and it rained hard, hailed and had 60mph winds and some piece of shit worthless person or likely kids since schools out broke into my X5. I wish that person or persons a life of misery and hope their graves come early and they get pissed on. Fucking thieves.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                          1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                          Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                          Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                          Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                            What great fucking way to start my day. Poured rain from about 4am to 7am and it rained hard, hailed and had 60mph winds and some piece of shit worthless person or likely kids since schools out broke into my X5. I wish that person or persons a life of misery and hope their graves come early and they get pissed on. Fucking thieves.
                            Do you have front window tint where you have to put your face on the windows to see anything? If not than you probably had to much change hanging out.
                            I hope everything turns out okay, did you park her in a new area? Maybe try asking a neighbor close to where you park if you can use there driveway to park your car for a monthly fee perhaps? $30-$40 a month never hurt anyone with only 1 car and a nice driveway.

Major thing is to just keep all loose change hidden from view, they have broken into my car before over $4 worth of quarters within a span of 10 minutes going into the market.

Edit: last post, sorry

Edit: I hope none of that rain went inside, could something have flown into the window, any business nearby that might have a camera pointing at the parking area? Or even a home camera?

Edit: For everyone else while I’m at it. DON’T USE COLLECTORS INSURANCE FOR DAILY DRIVING IF ITS NOT ALLOWED. Back than many older gentlemen might have gotten away doing so, but now its crazy to think you’ll be okay doing so. Every neighbor now has cameras and it wouldn’t be so pleasant at all if insurance decides to knock on some doors and ask for some short daily footage of a Classic driving by going to work at the same time everyday for a nice free check.
                            Last edited by Sonny; 05-28-2019, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                              What great fucking way to start my day. Poured rain from about 4am to 7am and it rained hard, hailed
                              We had some hail the other day that was relentless. Still was 60 degrees outside. After driving home from the grocery store I was able to scoop up the hail from the hood of my truck and make a softball size snowball.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

^

That sounds more like grople than hail.... if you could make a ball out of it easily
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X