Living in Southern California?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • xxx-Lost-Soul-xxx
    replied
    The girls are hott,There is roads everywhere. Socal is the best place ever. Atleast for me.

    I get bike stores,and train shops on almost every corner. I <3 Socal i cant wait to move back.

    Leave a comment:


  • Herr Faust Schinken
    replied
    i live in the IE which is two hours from everything , but it sucks where i live even if it is cheap so dont move to the IE , the san Fernando valley wouldn't be a bad are for you though its nice pretty even temps year round and closer to the beach its a bit more expensive but but pretty nice

    Leave a comment:


  • e30Bmwflyer
    started a topic Living in Southern California?

    Living in Southern California?

    How is southern california i know alot of guys one here are from there. I am thinking about moving i want year around summer. Whats the cost of land? living? wheres the best place for surfing beach, woods, nature, and fun?
Working...