GTAV discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DesertBMW View Post
    I finished the game with all the side missions finished and when I save it says %68 of the game done. So where is the rest?
    I have no idea, I'm at 65%
    87 ETA | Hibernating

Comment

@ 86% haha
      as you finnish side mission and buy places more missions will come up.
      no one has hit 100% theres some 'conspiracy theories' about a lot of the hidden maps in the game.

(possible spoiler alerts if you havent beaten it yet) VV
      GTA 5 Gameplay - The Incredible Mount Chiliad Mystery: ★ Help us reach 250k! http://bit.ly/SubToCVGThe GTA 5 o'clock delve into the increasingly convoulted m...

1984 eta
      1964 1600 Roadster

Comment

For those who beat the game, how did you choose to end it? Option A, B, or C, to keep it from spoiling the end for those who haven't beat it.

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
        Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

Originally posted by AsharC View Post
          For those who beat the game, how did you choose to end it? Option A, B, or C, to keep it from spoiling the end for those who haven't beat it.
          I chose to not kill anyone, death wish option. Came out really good, have three main characters still and they each have there share from the big heist.

Comment

That conspiracy theory is nuts! I hope there is a jetpack haha.

Comment

Ugh, I hate this. I picked A, and I regret it. I didn't know what death wish was and he is my favorite character lol. If I knew I could keep playing with all 3 I would've picked it

Comment

Ugh, I hate this. I picked A, and I regret it. I didn't know what death wish was and he is my favorite character lol. If I knew I could keep playing with all 3 I would've picked it
                Oh balls yeah that sucks :(

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                  Oh balls yeah that sucks :(
                  Lol, oh well, I'm pretty bored of the game right now. Waiting for online to come out.

Comment

I did the same thing lol. When i found out i coulda saved all of them i just loaded a save before the last heist. Now im happy :o

Also bored, i cant wait for tomorrow.
                    Originally posted by Sagaris
                    He wasn't around because he spent 7 years in jail for assault. There was a group of guys doing a 24v swap on someones car and one of the neighbor kids came over and starting too many questions. Tempers flared, sawzalls did work, and he cut the kids leg off. The victim later joined this forum under the name "5toes".

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBMW View Post
                      I finished the game with all the side missions finished and when I save it says %68 of the game done. So where is the rest?

Tennis, skydiving, stunt jumps, flyunderthebridge, shootin range, race, jetski race, flight school, play darts, play golf, yoga, strangers and freaks, finding spacecraft parts etc. all count to 100% completion, i think. If you sign up on a rockstar and link your account you get a very detailed stats section. Shows every mission.
                      Originally posted by Sagaris
                      He wasn't around because he spent 7 years in jail for assault. There was a group of guys doing a 24v swap on someones car and one of the neighbor kids came over and starting too many questions. Tempers flared, sawzalls did work, and he cut the kids leg off. The victim later joined this forum under the name "5toes".

Comment

You can replay missions and chose C
                        87 ETA | Hibernating

Comment

r3vArmy crew

here we can all get together to help each other out when we're playing

1984 eta
                          1964 1600 Roadster

Comment

iFruit.... I'm guessing I need a smartphone to be able to tune my cars and teach some tricks to Chop? Otherwise I'm fucked up? If so I could use my wife's iPhone perhaps?
                            Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Originally posted by diegom6 View Post
                              iFruit.... I'm guessing I need a smartphone to be able to tune my cars and teach some tricks to Chop? Otherwise I'm fucked up? If so I could use my wife's iPhone perhaps?
                              Apparently, I kept trying to do things with chop and ignored that ifruit thing, I downloaded the app to my real life phone and will investigate later on.

NOTE: I'd wait a few more days to go online or install the online patch, it's messing with single player/story mode. It should be expected that it won't be perfect with the millions trying to play right off the bat. After a few days I'm sure it will be all peachy. I haven't even finished the story mode anyways.

(PS3) ever since the update I can't switch characters. I can only use Trevor. Anyone else?
                              Since i installed the online patch i have several problems in SP
                              I have the problem that i can't switch characters (the wheel wont come up) i tried every possible solution but nothing helps, and also i can't do missions :S When i get to the mission marker it just dissapears, when i go away it is back there but again if i drive to it it vanishes :S
                              I'm stuck on Michael, and it won't let me do missions.
                              Last edited by DEV0 E30; 10-01-2013, 07:47 AM.
                              Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Does anyone know how to complete those huge road ramp stunt jumps with the mini coopers on them by the airport? I fly ass off them and I can never "complete" them.

Comment

Working...
                                X