GTAV discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DEV0 E30 View Post
    Apparently, I kept trying to do things with chop and ignored that ifruit thing, I downloaded the app to my real life phone and will investigate later on.

NOTE: I'd wait a few more days to go online or install the online patch, it's messing with single player/story mode. It should be expected that it won't be perfect with the millions trying to play right off the bat. After a few days I'm sure it will be all peachy. I haven't even finished the story mode anyways.

Hopefully I don't have any of those problems, YET! Maybe because my game was made for spanish laguage perhaps? Hmm dunno.

I just made to Trevor recently so I'm pretty much in the noob side I guess.
    Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Anybody with a PS3 made it online yet and did the first race?
      Originally posted by Sagaris
      He wasn't around because he spent 7 years in jail for assault. There was a group of guys doing a 24v swap on someones car and one of the neighbor kids came over and starting too many questions. Tempers flared, sawzalls did work, and he cut the kids leg off. The victim later joined this forum under the name "5toes".

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
        Does anyone know how to complete those huge road ramp stunt jumps with the mini coopers on them by the airport? I fly ass off them and I can never "complete" them.
        I got the porsche was able to finally get on top of the parking garage, did a flip as well.

Comment

Can someone explain to me what magical stopping powers the cop cars have? I was driving a semi and one lone cop stopped me (from flat out) by getting in front of me and putting the brakes on. Same thing happened when I stole a jet from the airport...

Explain this shit!
          -Alex

Comment

Originally posted by acolella76 View Post
            Can someone explain to me what magical stopping powers the cop cars have? I was driving a semi and one lone cop stopped me (from flat out) by getting in front of me and putting the brakes on. Same thing happened when I stole a jet from the airport...

Explain this shit!
            They also seem to have some crazy speed boost... And I hate that the cops have some crazy spidey senses. I took a hooker out to the top of a deserted mountain, killed her and lit her on fire and stars showed up... wtf?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Guys, how I do get up on the blimp? Every time I call for it from the phone I keep looking arround and nothing pop up! I even download with the REDEEM CODE for the blimp.

Thanks
              Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Originally posted by diegom6 View Post
                Guys, how I do get up on the blimp? Every time I call for it from the phone I keep looking arround and nothing pop up! I even download with the REDEEM CODE for the blimp.

Thanks
                It puts in the nearest airport. Open up your map and you'll see it.
                87 ETA | Hibernating

Comment

^^Cool, will try it!

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                    They also seem to have some crazy speed boost... And I hate that the cops have some crazy spidey senses. I took a hooker out to the top of a deserted mountain, killed her and lit her on fire and stars showed up... wtf?
                    that's some seriously fucked up shit bro

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
                      that's some seriously fucked up shit bro
                      welcome to any grand theft auto thread ever started.

hoping to get this game soon.

Comment

I'm on my phone so it may not work, someone embed it of not
                        Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                        If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                        Originally posted by J3M93
                        This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Originally posted by Schwarz3 View Post
                          http://youtu.be/3DBrG2YjqQA

I'm on my phone so it may not work, someone embed it of not

looks nucking futs

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

I will finally be able to get rid of the 360!

Comment

Hooray!
                              Originally posted by kronus
                              would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Wait. Did i see PC? Hallelujah mods!!
                                1988 Atlantisblau Euro/Japanese 325i Cabriolet
                                1989 Schwartz 325i - now M50 powered! - now very dead
                                1998 Toyota 4Runner Limited
                                My 17,000km Big NA National Parks trip!

Comment

Working...
                                X