Screw Fedex.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screw Fedex.

Seriously this happens EVERY time I use fedex. I live in a typical suburban neighborhood and I see fedex trucks pass 5-6 times a day (street is used as a cut through). I will never use them again:roll:. it will happen again today because the fedex truck doesnt run this late

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

so go down to the fed ex store and pick it up in person ........................'
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

the closest one on their listings for that option is out of my way

Comment

just paypal me 450,000 U.S. dollars and ill have my courier pick it up for you.

Comment

Call them and bitch them the Fuck out.... It's shit happened more then a few times with me and FedEx. But I got the no one home line. Bull shit.... I was home waiting on the package each time from the jackasses.

1992 BMW 325iC
          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Call and complain.

Comment

did it arrive? i've had packages arrive at 7 before.
              AWD > RWD

Comment

When it comes to signature confirmation, Fedex is very bad. They don't even knock! I had to run out to the street to catch the guy before he left!

Definitely call!

Comment

Ha i spent 30 min last night trying to find this FEDEX fuck up after he "rang". Its really starting to piss me off that he doesnt wait for me to get to the door before driving off! Its the 4th try now.
                  sigpic

Comment

Fedex is fine for me. It's fucking UPS and USPS. UPS distribution center is less than a mile from my house (so is Fedex) and they never have my shit to me until late, late at night, sometimes like 9pm.

USPS fucked up the phone covers I ordered and can't deliver them. I wasted a whole Saturday after calling them to have the package delivered to my house so I could sign for it. Fuck them.

Only thing I like about USPS is flat rate boxes.

Only thing I like about UPS is the crabby driver that delivers to work. He's always bitching about something.

Only thing I like about Fedex is they get my shit to me while it's still daylight outside.
                    1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Wasn't even signature confirmation. Got delayed again says its on the truck for today

Comment

Guess its different everywhere. Our UPS guy likes to throw shit. So i dont use them. They are usually the most expensive anyway. Fedex just drives around with boxes all day and goes home with those same boxes. Ill delivery them tomorrow...maybe...USPS places my packages neatly beside my front door as if there was a christmas tree present.
                        sigpic

Comment

USPS, FedEx, and UPS are awesome here. Sometime comes in early, sometimes late but no upset drivers, no throwing of merchandise, and sometimes they see me parking my car so they give me a is this yours look and I nod and they come to my car for the sig. Might be jynxing myself tho.
                          SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                          IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                          BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

I had the same problem getting packages with Fedex, it was 3 attempts then I called and asked to pick it up at the Fedex store by me. 2 days of missed 'attempts' to drop it off at the store, I called back and asked them to leave it at the hub. Went to pick it up there, they finally took it to the store. Over a week of it being with in 3 miles of me before I got it. I hate Fedex home delivery.
                            91 318is M50 swapped
                            05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Right there with ya. This is a friends package, to be delivered to our shop. If you notice, on Monday he requested they transfer it to a local facility for pick up. Then a few hours later they cancelled on their own, so it's on a truck for delivery, again.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Exodus_2pt0; 12-04-2012, 09:08 AM.
                              No E30 Club
                              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Working...
                              X