What's up with this Harlem shake thing?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mtechnik
    replied
    The 'Goat Edition' and 'Gallon Smashing Prank' hypes is where it's at now......

    Leave a comment:


  • Massimo
    replied
    some retards at a woolworths supermarket

    Leave a comment:


  • ieatpeople
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • ethrtyiS
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • cale
    replied
    Originally posted by N2MYE30
    Im pretty sure I lost a few IQ points for watching these.
    This recent obnoxious internet fad is almost as tiring as gangnam style and planking.

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    No animals were harmed during shooting.....



    Leave a comment:


  • thebutcher37
    replied
    Best harlem shake yet!

    Leave a comment:


  • nickflic3
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • CrusherCurtis
    replied
    ^ Only cool because the m5's

    Leave a comment:


  • nickflic3
    replied
    I'm the black guy on the left doing something with an e28 steering wheel lolol

    Dat bimmer life

    Leave a comment:


  • imsotyerred
    replied
    I find it absolutely hilarious that lots of internets people don't even know that there was an original Harlem Shake

    Leave a comment:


  • CrusherCurtis
    replied
    Originally posted by nickflic3
    I don't see anyone relating this to Harlem... Everyone knows these parody skits are their own thing.
    But I get it, it's in your nature to "crush" things so there you go: a biased documentary interviewing individuals misinformed about what the "new harlem shake" is about, so to speak.
    For the record I just got back from making a dope one with the local car club; should be up sunday!
    Yeah they shouldv'e just called it something else like
    "attention whores seeking attention."


    Originally posted by nickflic3
    I am also black :shock:
    Motion for lynch......

    JK I am also black :shock:


    Foreal d0e I'm not bashing, I'm just not into fads and treads.

    Leave a comment:


  • TimbyMaTombo
    replied


    One of the few that made me laugh out loud...

    Leave a comment:


  • nickflic3
    replied
    Originally posted by CrusherCurtis
    I don't see anyone relating this to Harlem... Everyone knows these parody skits are their own thing.




    But I get it, it's in your nature to "crush" things so there you go: a biased documentary interviewing individuals misinformed about what the "new harlem shake" is about, so to speak.

    For the record I just got back from making a dope one with the local car club; should be up sunday!


    I am also black :shock:


    But not from Harlem

    Leave a comment:


  • CrusherCurtis
    replied

    Leave a comment:

Working...