What's up with this Harlem shake thing?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • lambo
    replied
    Best three that I've seen:





    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    I lol'ed harrrr....

    Leave a comment:


  • evandael
    replied
    it's funny, what else do you want to know?

    Leave a comment:


  • AlphaE
    replied
    Wow. Lame but HILARIOUS. The people on the ground is crankin funny.

    Leave a comment:


  • eskimo810
    replied
    I chuckled.

    Leave a comment:


  • illest318i
    replied
    Shit bumps clean!

    Leave a comment:


  • IronFreak
    replied
    ^^^This one was great!

    Leave a comment:


  • InNeedOfBoost
    replied
    The local car club where I just moved from did it...pretty hilarious.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Our school is thinking of doing one.

    Leave a comment:


  • kwill22
    replied
    That's the thing. I know the dance. Yea it's old as crap. But nobody in any of the videos that ive seen is actually really doing it.

    Leave a comment:


  • dougie30
    replied
    The Harlem shake is actually pretty old, I remember learning about it in like 4th grade,its a stupid dance

    Leave a comment:


  • kwill22
    replied
    A few of them were pretty funny. Although there is an unusually high preference for humping things

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    It's hilarious.

    Leave a comment:


  • kwill22
    started a topic What's up with this Harlem shake thing?

    What's up with this Harlem shake thing?

    Just found out the other day about this whole Harlem shake video thing from a friend because there's going to be a car meet/Harlem shake video thing in my city for all the car people.

    what the heck is it? Is this supposed to be the next craze on the web or what?

    harlem shakeness
Working...