What's up with this Harlem shake thing?
Collapse
X
-
Wow, this thread is still active? I thought this shit went stale like 2 weeks ago.Leave a comment:
-
This is what I think about all of this stupid harlem shake bull shit:
Leave a comment:
-
-
The power of the Harlem Shake
Students and protesters are testing their rights as citizens using an unconventional tool – the Harlem Shake.
Leave a comment:
-
The Schecter Harlem Shake - Metal Version with Archie's Ice Cream
Leave a comment:
-
Most ballzy yet. This was on an active flight in midair. Apparently there's an investigation lol
Leave a comment:
-
Just caught the Miami Heat edition over on Yahoo and was gunna post it here. :DLeave a comment:
-
-
LOL. THe Gallon Smashing thing so much more retarded than the Harlem Shake.Leave a comment:
-
if I found that "gallon smashing " ass-hole in my store, I would punch him in the fucking throat.
little Puke.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: