X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ak- View Post
    but ur macrosss hurrr.

Shoulders and deadlift day for me.
    Rest day for me, even though I worked all damn day... on my day off...

Meh. Back at it tomorrow, shoulders and back.

Comment

Got into lifting around this time last year. Started with a novice strength program, dabbled in a PPL split and now I'm 3 cycles into 5/3/1. Went from my squat working weight of a 115x8 and a 135dl being decent effort, to a 335 squat single and a 365dl. It's certainly not a lot, but happy with how I've progressed in a year. Working for a combined 1000lb's by end of summer!

Comment

I love deadlifting. I feel alpha as fack doing it.
        HATE swapping the plates though.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

So I'm still a lightweight (no pun intended) when it comes to lifting but I'm honestly just going for building muscle mass. I do as much as I can without hurting myself. Anyway, gym membership expired and I don't have money to re up for a couple weeks but I have gotten into calisthenics. My God I'm amazed how much I can work my arms and core on a set of dip bars and a pull up bar.

Also, had enough of being skinny/lean, started bulking a bit, and man is it really messing with my guts. Been about a week, all I did was increase calorie intake, I'm still only eating healthy. I think it's because I've mainly upped my carbs and my belly isn't used to it. It's weird forcing myself to eat, hoping to see some growth from it though.
          For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
          Originally posted by mbonanni
          I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Figure out your macro's for a relatively minor bulk, 200-300 cals beyond maintenance and stick with that and adjust as needed every few weeks so you see the scale increasing slowly and your lifts increasing. So long as you're getting your fats/proteins/carbs in, you shouldn't have to do anything that's causing you ailments. People who claim ecto's need 5k calories a day are out to lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Shangsta View Post
              Well really protein powder is unnecessary as you can get what you need from food sources but I always keep some around for convenience if I am having a busy day and need to get in my macros.
              protein powder is because you can't spend all day eating and they defiantly can't, for what they need.
              "I wanna see da boat movie"
              "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
                So I'm still a lightweight (no pun intended) when it comes to lifting but I'm honestly just going for building muscle mass. I do as much as I can without hurting myself. Anyway, gym membership expired and I don't have money to re up for a couple weeks but I have gotten into calisthenics. My God I'm amazed how much I can work my arms and core on a set of dip bars and a pull up bar.

Also, had enough of being skinny/lean, started bulking a bit, and man is it really messing with my guts. Been about a week, all I did was increase calorie intake, I'm still only eating healthy. I think it's because I've mainly upped my carbs and my belly isn't used to it. It's weird forcing myself to eat, hoping to see some growth from it though.
                I just upped my protein from 220 a day to 350, hopefully it helps because it seems like I'm stuck on weight for every exercise now. Also changing it up every week
                1-10
                3x12
                3x6 then drop weight to 1xburnout
                "I wanna see da boat movie"
                "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Dude, I have been a fucking BITCH the last 2 weeks. For some reason, like the first part of last week, I started bitching out getting up early before work to go (up at 5:30), and would just go when I had time during the day. I didn't have nearly the intensity, and cut a lot of sets short. Then this current week, I did start getting up again, not quite as early (6am), but still not going as hard, not lifting as heavy, etc. Also not eating as well. Just your average once-in-a-while funk? Things are getting pretty hectic and stressful right now with getting ready to move, so I'm sure that's not helping.

Comment

Im right there with you. Definitely been an off week/funk here. Whats your plan for this week? I'm trying to pick up the amount of lifting and running this week as a bounce back. Heres to us getting over this small hump!

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                      Im right there with you. Definitely been an off week/funk here. Whats your plan for this week? I'm trying to pick up the amount of lifting and running this week as a bounce back. Heres to us getting over this small hump!
                      I got in there today, usually my rest day, and hit chest/back HARD. Also did about 30 minutes of cardio. Felt great, and really hoping to get in there every morning this week.

Comment

Anyone have a good butt workout I want to have a huge muscular ass but don't
                        want to take steroids just for that. thx.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                          Anyone have a good butt workout I want to have a huge muscular ass but don't
                          want to take steroids just for that. thx.
                          SRS or are you being a dickslap?

If the former, squats and leg press

If the latter, fuck off and enjoy being a small, weak bastard?
                          For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                          Originally posted by mbonanni
                          I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Glute ham raise if you have access to a machine, sumo deadlifts too.

Comment

No I just have dumbbells at home.
                              My ass is like hank hill/miley cyrus

It's cool here why the rage roysneon?

Comment

I'll give you a good butt workout lowr3vin ;D

Comment

Working...
                                X