• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^jesus
    "I wanna see da boat movie"
    "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

just do what that Jen Selter chick does, she has ass for days.

Comment

HMB is good

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
          No I just have dumbbells at home.
          My ass is like hank hill/miley cyrus

It's cool here why the rage roysneon?
          I just wasn't sure if your post was serious or if you were being facetious. I wanted to cover all my bases.
          For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
          Originally posted by mbonanni
          I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

did everyone quit?

Comment

Nope. I just don't feel the need to brag/talk about it with a bunch of dudes on a car forum.

If you're srs about lifting join bb.com forums.
              Originally posted by flyboyx
              i have watched my dog lick himself off a few times

Comment

What if car parts are used in the workout?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burns View Post
                  Nope. I just don't feel the need to brag/talk about it with a bunch of dudes on a car forum.

If you're srs about lifting join bb.com forums.
                  Nothing more srs than the misc.

(Srs)

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
                    did everyone quit?
                    Still hitting it hard, just been dealing with moving for the last few weeks.

Comment

So my gym only has a smith rack for barbell squats and bench press. Coming from college where we had tons of power racks this kinda sucks. Im not sure if its just me but my squat numbers are not as good as they were with a free barbell. Anyone else seen drops when going to a smith rack?

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Usually it's the other way around because your core no longer needs to support the weight. Could just be because it's new.

Comment

Yeah that's what I've heard. I was thinking my form is different now from having the bar travel in a fixed path. I might try to drop the weight a little and go for lots of reps to see if that helps me out.

Comment

your gym doesn't have a normal bench or rack? WTF. I just use smith for jump squats.

bb.com sucks and this is in the off topic thread area for people who have the same interest in cars that I'd rather talk to.

I started planning all my meals out and following everything like a robot and results are majorly quick, it's ridiculous. If you follow everything perfect on diet and workout, it works but that's the hard part.

Comment

Haha not really. Theres a free bench for dumbbells but not one with holders for a barbell. Ive learned to deal with that.

Do you make your meals each day or are you making a bunch at a time? Im not dedicated enough to stop eating ice cream and snacks.

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                                I love deadlifting. I feel alpha as fack doing it.
                                HATE swapping the plates though.

For some reason people dont know how to load and deload the bar correctly... I should make a vid... I can load 3 plates each side in about 10 seconds and deload it in 5.

Originally posted by cale View Post
                                Nothing more srs than the misc.

(Srs)

lol.

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
                                just do what that Jen Selter chick does, she has ass for days.

Its all implants lol.. her workouts are so stupid..I dislike that chick so much she is physically ugly to me. she has absolutely no legs... it does not look natural.

Also I threw out my hip (sacroliac joint) and possibly caused a small tear in my lower left back (sciatic nerve) .. been in pain for about 2 weeks.. its getting better.. should be good to go by next weekend.. went kind of ham and deadlifted heavy for reps 3 times in 1 week.. on top of squatting lol. I knew I shouldn't have but I wanted to so bad.. was crushing PRs like crazy.

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                                Haha not really. Theres a free bench for dumbbells but not one with holders for a barbell. Ive learned to deal with that.

Do you make your meals each day or are you making a bunch at a time? Im not dedicated enough to stop eating ice cream and snacks.
                                I eat ice cream all the time... talenti is a pretty good brand. I just try to keep my sugars under 50g a day... a big part of this though is I only drink water and milk... most sugars come from beverages. eliminate them from your diet. Remember fats aren't THAT bad.. its sugars that are.. and fat makes things tasty.
                                Last edited by RondoAcapriccio; 07-18-2014, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X