Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May 1st came and went. This is the legacy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plan on doing somethijng like this in mid Sept. But on my bike. No hotels. Just camp grounds and friend stops. East coast trip then west coast if I decide to do it again

Look up the adventure prone series on YouTube and daily motion if you really like the road trip thing. Two guys ride old Honda cb's 13000 mile in 2 1/2 months, only stopping at friends and side of the road lol.

Either ways, my door is open in kokomo, Indiana if you need a pit stop :)

Originally posted by LowR3V'in
    It's in the name e30tech not e30offtopic

Comment

If you're down with a border crossing, hit me up. I have a spare bedroom and I'm in Halifax, NS. There are a bunch of BMW guys here and in Moncton between here and Maine.
      For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
      Originally posted by mbonanni
      I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

I went through a similar situation - 17 years with the same person then overnight I was single. After the divorce was final, I took off for two months and drove to the arctic circle and back. It really cleared my mind and I learned a lot about myself.
        Take pictures and keep us updated and have fun!
        This trip is something that you will remember for the rest of your life.

Comment

If you end up headed to the PNW, and pass through Idaho, hit me up. I'm on the east side of the state... I'd say from Colorado to WY, then ID to the PNW, but it looks like you are headed the other way. Remember, the e30 picnic!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
            If you end up headed to the PNW, and pass through Idaho, hit me up. I'm on the east side of the state... I'd say from Colorado to WY, then ID to the PNW, but it looks like you are headed the other way. Remember, the e30 picnic!!!!
            If people hop in and say they're down to have me crash there on that route, I'm in. They don't even need to be people on here. Share this with your friends/family.

Seriously, this trip is meant to meet people, have fun, and blow off some steam. Having never been that direction, I would love to.
            (But, the E30 picnic is probably a bit out of my time range. I'll probably be in PA by then, but we'll see :p)
            Last edited by TurboJake; 04-02-2013, 07:09 PM.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
              I cannot stress E30 picnic enough, it really is a life changing experience seeing that many E30s in the same place at the same time.

Fuck PA, come to the picnic!!
              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

if you're going to be in philly drive an hour and come to bethlehem pa!

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

Comment

If you find yourself passing through Columbus I'll grab a drink with you.

We've all been there. Last year I was in a similar situation. Changed my whole outlook on life and has been on the upswing since. Good luck!
                  91 318is M50 swapped
                  05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                    If you want to make your way to Cali, to see SF or whatever, I have plenty of floor space to help a brotha out.
                    This. I have a futon you could crash on too. And I'm only five minutes from Danny.

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

Map updated. I'd really like to see Seattle regardless of picnic or not. So, why not include it in the itinerary and fill in the blanks?

Really getting excited about this. Also, please. If you're thinking you're in. Drop me a PM with your phone number and address. So I can map this out better. I'm going to try to do my best without using a GPS, and minimal use of highways.

Also. I really like the idea of filming this. But If I'm going to, I'm woefully unprepared camerawise. Anyone got a good recommendation for a decent handicam? All I have is my T2i (Fantastic for everything BUT myself), A single Gopro (Wish I had 2 or 3), and my cell phone.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

pm'd

Comment

I am assuming your headed back to Houghton at the end of this, if your driving up through the lower peninsula, definitely stop by Grand Rapids. Probably going to be moving in the next month, so I'll keep you updated on that. Hell it would be pretty cool to time it out for a track day or an autoX.

Comment

That's a hellufa trip dude. Should be good for you :)
                            Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                              I cannot stress E30 picnic enough, it really is a life changing experience seeing that many E30s in the same place at the same time.

Fuck PA, come to the picnic!!
                              I agree, always a fun time at the picnic, even if you don't know anyone.

Comment

You are more than welcome to come out to Flagstaff AZ and spend a day or two at my house.

PM me if you want more details. It will be right at the end of school so I can relax and show you a good time to get your mind off of some things.
                                My previous build (currently E30-less)
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Working...
                                X