Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May 1st came and went. This is the legacy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear all this crap, Jake. Losing all that in a short period is rough, and you're really isolated up there in Snow Land.

On your way out of WI, stop by the Madison area if its on your way! Get some drinks, try to smooch some local married ladies, spend the night in jail, etc...
    2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

LOL! Married ladies are the single mans bread and butter. Nowhere to stay in madtown, otherwise I would.

Map updated.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Jake, good luck and best wishes on your journey. Document everything, I look forward to seeing the thread progress. This is something I would also love to do. I've been living in over here for over 5yrs and would love to see the US again, from the seat of an E30.
        -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

Originally posted by TurboJake View Post
          LOL! Married ladies are the single mans bread and butter. Nowhere to stay in madtown, otherwise I would.

Map updated.
          I have a couch, a king sized bed, and an extra doggy bed. I'm sure the gf wouldn't mind spending the night on the couch or dog bed ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
            I have a couch, a king sized bed, and an extra doggy bed. I'm sure the gf wouldn't mind spending the night on the couch or dog bed ;)
            Offering the bed you and your GF sleep on for a (relatively unknown) man to callously pound a married woman on?

PM Inbound. I don't care if I do find a hoochie. I'll be at least visiting.

Comment

<3

Comment

You are welcome to stay here if you are going to stop for the night that soon!

Comment

If you are near 13901 I have a full shop and place if you need to rest. Or just a few brews and a nice cruise through NY backroads.
                  ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                  ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                  ~ '87 535
                  ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                  ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Shit your not going to far from my house I am not there though I am out at work in PA other.

That said a little advice after you leave sand point, and cross into MT turn north on 56, up to Hwy 2 then east till you get to MT 37 in Libby take that all the way along the lake up to Eureka and then get on 93 south. You will have some of best scenery for a quick pass though my area and will put you about 30 mins from GNP. If you stay on 93 south you will get to pass along the west shore of flathead lake...........
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Im pretty sure ill be back in casper wyoming around that time. Depending on if im out of town working or not i can get you a couch to crash on.

Comment

If you are going to Seattle, like you said earlier, you have to pass through Portand, OR. If so, we can gather some of the local crew for lunch etc.
                        sigpic

Comment

This sounds like it's going to be an amazing trip. I wish I could offer you a spot in Detroit b/c it looks like you have a bit of a hole around there, but my parents aren't too keen on having strangers spend the night.
                          '87 5-speed 325is
                          The best $750 I ever spent!

Are you in Michigan?
                          Do you want to know where all the E30's are?
                          Try checking out the Michigan E30 Map

Comment

I can't offer a place to say for its not my place to offer, but I wish you safe travels. Awesome trip you have planned ahead of you and something I want to do someday, preferably while I'm still young.

Put your past behind you and keep on driving on. Document the trip. It is something you will forever remember. And after that many miles, your e30 will feel that much closer, and that much harder to part with. You say it may be her last hoorah, but I see it living on past this.

Safe travels, my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by brutus87 View Post
                              If you are going to Seattle, like you said earlier, you have to pass through Portand, OR. If so, we can gather some of the local crew for lunch etc.
                              I will! I'll keep everyone in the loop. See the bottom of this comment.

Originally posted by CrazyJew89 View Post
                              This sounds like it's going to be an amazing trip. I wish I could offer you a spot in Detroit b/c it looks like you have a bit of a hole around there, but my parents aren't too keen on having strangers spend the night.
                              Actually, I have a couple places in the detroit area that I can stay at. No issues there. And as a personal thing, being 28, staying at a young'uns house with his parents is and would be kind of......... Strange... No offense to you whatsoever. Would be super awkward.

Originally posted by strang3majik View Post
                              I can't offer a place to say for its not my place to offer, but I wish you safe travels. Awesome trip you have planned ahead of you and something I want to do someday, preferably while I'm still young.

Put your past behind you and keep on driving on. Document the trip. It is something you will forever remember. And after that many miles, your e30 will feel that much closer, and that much harder to part with. You say it may be her last hoorah, but I see it living on past this.

Safe travels, my friend.

Thanks for the wishes!

As for the E30, she's old. She has some pretty intense rust and the recent run in with the deer. I maintain her mechanically, but she's had a hard life. We'll see.

In other updates. Lukebox came in. Installed. Good sound with a spare tire? FTW.
                              Transmission and diff fluid changed. Redline FTW
                              Engine oil changed. VR1 FTW.
                              Roofrack installed. Just in case. Ya never know.

Classes are done. Just one final and one term paper holding me back. 5 days until launch!

Took a stroll to test out the stereo. I may hit up Miami, just to prove a point :D

I'll be starting a new thread to document the trip.
                              Last edited by TurboJake; 04-27-2013, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Well, the trip has begun and I'm well on my way around the country. Still have minimal internet (just my phone). So here's some phone Pictures. A better update will come just as soon as I can, which is when I have internet without a data cap. Pay no attention to spelling mistakes.

Starting in calumet. Still snowy

Friend in Appleton decided to throw a mask on. Twas a fun night.

Then my phone skips ahead. Sorry, I didn't get to you in Madison Ryan... If it helps sex was involved.

But anyways, we'll get back to the times inbetween later when I can upload the DSLR pictures.

Corn palace

Entrance to the badlands

Parked in front of wall drug. No idea what is so fascinating about this place.

This is a legitimate "something isn't right. My steering isn't as sweet as is was before"

But it fixed itself *shrug*

Mount rushmore!

Sunset in Wyoming

Now resting in Fort Collins for a bit.

More to come!

Comment

Working...
                                X