The Official R3V Pet Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jflip2002 View Post
    Carbon is a cool little dog. Im a fan of small dogs (non homo).
    Little chip looks all pissed off:

what kind of dog is that??

Comment

A Pomeranian at like 8 weeks old.
      Originally posted by blunt
      i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

the wife seen the pic and she wanted to now. cute little bugger

Comment

Lol. Thanks, they are kinda girly dogs. But theyre cool.
          i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

First cats and dogs... fcuking waste
            then fish... boring
            then insects... weak
            now birds. at least they feed me :)
            They are Andalusians

Fibi

Myrtle

Comment

Lies, lies, lies.

Where did you find that poofy bat? I want one.

Comment

I've got 4 cats, wait 5 cats now, and two West Highland Terriers. The Westies are pretty much white 'Scotties' if that helps. you can see I'm reppin the female's puppy picture in my avatar. Such a cute dog, but it seems my neighbors with their rotweilers and bulldogs don't give me much respect when I walk the little guys through the hood.

Below is my cat, Buttons, who was a Christmas present from my GF two year back. Best present ever, even though I already had cats, this little guy would spend all day every day with me, sleeping on my shoulders when I sat at my computer. Buttons went missing for 7 days in late Aug, and I must have put up 50 CL ads and missing cat ads on other websites, along with 150 posters. I went through every yard in my neighborhood, but eventually he just walked right back into our yard. I got a ton of responses from people, maybe because I offered one of my cars as a reward. I would have given it to someone if they found him too! I went as far as contacting a dude who lives in Baltimore and trying to get him to drive up with his 'animal tracker' dog. He uses the dog to track lost animals around. Luckily my cat walked himself home, saving me a car and $800.

This is Bear, my GF's cat. The big guy is Buttons, who was not interested in playing with the kitten.

And the little guy is my GF's kitten. He is kinda evil, but still cute. Not nearly as well raised as my kitties.

My e30 and e28 are both up for sale::

Delphin/Pearl Beige Cabrio- 5 speed
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...04#post1205404

Alpine/Cardinal-5 speed
                http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...1#post14192741

Comment

this is my family's new dog, Coral. Our other golden past away about a month ago... :(

Cutest thing ever, besides my GF's siberian husky, now those are cute as hell...
                  Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

my g/f is alergic to dogs unfortunately but this is my reef tank. 45 gallons, about two years old mostly SPS corals.
                    Attached Files

Comment

^I like, I want. Nice setup.

Comment

Thats a wicked tank setup.
                        1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

for some reason that looks like A LOT more than 45 gallons. Bitchin tank though none the less
                          <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
                          unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Originally posted by BMWDriver View Post
                            my g/f is alergic to dogs unfortunately but this is my reef tank. 45 gallons, about two years old mostly SPS corals.
                            What kinda skimmer you got running on it? And running a Calcium reactor? And is that Koralia the only flow?
                            I downgrade from my 190g to a 112g 36x36x20 semi-cube. Some Tunzes, 400w 20k radium, and an octopus 250 pro. If interested in some frags, Ive got some Tyree LEs

Comment

"Vick" dogs in rehab.
                              Explore National Geographic. A world leader in geography, cartography and exploration.

Comment

Lotus

Comment

Working...
                                X