Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my ex stayed with her.

dont touch his cookies...

and ^ was hers to begin with, i swear he thought he was a human, at the dog parks he would sit on the bench, and to pee he would to it from the sidewalk, but yet he would roll in shit..nvr really understood that..
    Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
    LSx e36TI coming soon
    Originally posted by s0urce
    Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

This is the look this bitch gives me after I see she ate my Brasilian Havaianas (my flip flops from Brasil) fkng bitch!!!!! chewed both my black ones and my white ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

her baby pics, I miss my dog.

I can never grasp how someone could just leave an animal on a side of a highway.
        Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
        LSx e36TI coming soon
        Originally posted by s0urce
        Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
          Alright, here's the pooch. This is Ruby, my lab/aussie shepherd mix. We thought it was German shepherd, but aussie is what I wanted anyway. She should be a great dog, she's pretty awesome now, even as a puppy.

put her in hte passenger seat of the 30 and roll the windows down!!!

j/k - very cute.

-- that Cane Corso is awesome. i've been wanting to get a dog for a long time now..just got to find a different living situation first :(

always jealous of my brother's dogs:
          Lola

..and i'll have to take a picture of Bam tomorrow, gonna dog sit in the morning. he's a spaz. everytime he sees me he goes nuts jumping around rollin on hte floor, just tweakin out for my attention non-stop.
          ...what hasn’t been done to an m20 yet?

m20 Oil Stencil

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
            Alright, here's the pooch. This is Ruby, my lab/aussie shepherd mix. We thought it was German shepherd, but aussie is what I wanted anyway. She should be a great dog, she's pretty awesome now, even as a puppy.

dude, the e30 has windows on the passenger side as well.

:D - j/k - very cute.

That Cane Corso is amazing looking. I've been wanting a dog for a while but gotta find a different living arrangement first. :sad:

Tomorrow i get to dog-sit for my bro. he has 2, one APBT named Lola:

and then Bam a Rot-Shepard-Pit mix (who i'm watching tomorrow) - i'll have to snap some pictures of him. he loves me so much... he's a spaz and gets super excited whenever i come around, probably cause i always spoil him with attention and take him out hiking/offroading once in a while during the summer.
            ...what hasn’t been done to an m20 yet?

m20 Oil Stencil

Comment

New pics...

Run Carbon, Run!!!

Comment

i thought i added my monster. dont see her though..

-Dane
                diving board division, bishez.

Comment

Here is a pic that gives some scale...

Comment

mouse/rat?

-Dane
                    diving board division, bishez.

Comment

Taco bell dog?

OT- I have that same remote.

Comment

My dog Bruiser, supposedly a pit bull, but his head is huge compared to the pits I've seen in person.

Comment

Here's buddy

This is my kitty

He's a good kitty.....thinks he's a dog....plays fetch........but no flies or spiders in the house.

Andy
                          -Andy

Comment

Carbon is a cool little dog. Im a fan of small dogs (non homo).
                            Little chip looks all pissed off:

My little dog muffin (GF wanted her, she likes me more though):

I dont know if that gives more scale to my dog or more scale to my tank. But shes only 2.4 lbs, and that thing is 190 gallons.

Gotti the orange Pomeranian and Ariel the Chihuahua. Gotti died a few months ago, something killed him in our backyard, he had a couple holes on his side. Sad, because he was the shit. As crazy as it sounds, we sent him to West Virginia to have him preserved. So hes in our closet now. =\

Since I guess its a PET thread, and not a dog thread... here are some more pets....

Thats Dooney's fat ass.

before he was fat.

survivor fish I couldnt kill if I tried to

Poor pic of the 190g, with not so many fishies.

Blonde Naso tang....

Burr puffer... he was a cool fish. Died of ick.

Ok, enough of my lame fish stuff.... Ive got tons more, but theres the reason why my E30 looks like shit. THATS where my money goes lol.
                            Last edited by jflip2002; 10-05-2008, 09:02 AM.
                            Originally posted by blunt
                            i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Originally posted by jflip2002 View Post
                              Carbon is a cool little dog. Im a fan of small dogs (non homo).
                              Little chip looks all pissed off:

My little dog muffin (GF wanted her, she likes me more though):

I dont know if that gives more scale to my dog or more scale to my tank. But shes only 2.4 lbs, and that thing is 190 gallons.

Gotti the orange Pomeranian and Ariel the Chihuahua. Gotti died a few months ago, something killed him in our backyard, he had a couple holes on his side. Sad, because he was the shit. As crazy as it sounds, we sent him to West Virginia to have him preserved. So hes in our closet now. =\

Since I guess its a PET thread, and not a dog thread... here are some more pets....

Thats Dooney's fat ass.

survivor fish I couldnt kill if I tried to

Poor pic of the 190g, with not so many fishies.

Blonde Naso tang....

Ok, enough of my lame fish stuff.... Ive got tons more, but theres the reason why my E30 looks like shit. THATS where my money goes lol.

LOL at that dog!!!! Ewok?

Comment

Lol, he used to get so pissed off. Hes a cool little guy now.
                                Originally posted by blunt
                                i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Working...
                                X