No announcement yet.

The Official R3V Pet Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An American Bulldog it looks like? He does look like a cool dog, though.
    Originally posted by blunt
    i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

This is Candy, my 11yo Coon Hound/Black lab:

This is Sophie, she's a 4yo retired sled dog I bought from my boss last year. She is bred specifically for sled dog racing and is English Pointer/Alaskan Husky/German Shorthair:

Best buddies:

And Ren, she thinks she's one of the dogs:

Originally posted by Simon S
      When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

Someone caption this picture, I can't think of anything good...

On a related pet note, we just got a puppy last night. She's a 13 week old German shepherd/lab mix, really cute dog. Her left ear is pretty much permanently folded on top of her head, so it's always pointed the same direction as the right, it's hilarious. Her name is Ruby, and my 2.5 year old daughter is madly in love. I'll get some pics tomorrow.

Comment

Funny... our White german sheppard has one ear that stays up, and one ear that stays folded outwards.
          Originally posted by blunt
          i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

My female cocker name lou.......

Comment

My shorthair when she was a pup. Picture is about a year old.
              Attached Files

Comment

This is my mini double-dapple piebald dauchsand. His name is Mozart or Mo for short, he's 11 months and my first puppy.

clutchCTRL!
                Move with a purpose.
                - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                - 2000 323i AT
                2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Chocolate cocker. I shave all his hair of though.
                  Attached Files
                  '74 2002 - Build blog at
                  nomads2002.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                    my boy Louis

sadly i had to give him away because my landloards piece of shit territorial 12 year old gimpy german sheppard would attack him every time the two were outside together.
                    That dog is BITCHIN'. What breed is it? I'd also like to know... Any more pics?
                    The Red Dragon V.5 1991 318iS / 2013 F800GT

"You gotta fix the nut behind the wheel before you fix the bolts on the car"

Comment

Originally posted by Spiff325iS View Post
                      That dog is BITCHIN'. What breed is it? I'd also like to know... Any more pics?
                      he's a Cane Corso. awsome dog, there isn't a day that doesn't go buy that i wish i still had him. i almost moved again to keep him.

here are some others i have of him

My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Damn, now that's a dog. He looks so excited in that first pic of your last post, that's hilarious.

Comment

Alright, here's the pooch. This is Ruby, my lab/aussie shepherd mix. We thought it was German shepherd, but aussie is what I wanted anyway. She should be a great dog, she's pretty awesome now, even as a puppy.

Comment

Look at those fuckin paws! don't worry she'll grow into them.

My 4yo doberman Max had paws that size when he was 6 weeks old. They never got any bigger but he sure did. Just weighed in at 115lbs. His back legs have muscles i've never seen on a dog hahaha
                            1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                            1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                            1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                            1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

I know. The people we got her from told us "yeah... she's supposed to get to like 50-60 lbs." Yeah, in her back half, maybe.

Comment

My Golden Retriever/Black Lab mix Isis(4 yeas old), And her counterpart Crazy Eyes(1000 years old).

OM NOM NOM

Wut?

Comment

Working...
                                X