• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My best wishes go to Fred.

Originally posted by ///M Powered
    Is that a Samoyed?
    Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Yesterday, I laid my beloved Sasquatch down for his final sleep.

The vet shaved a patch of fur on his hind leg. He had said that the usual thing is that it takes around 4 to 6 minuites for a cat to relax, then pass away.

The needle went in. Sasquatch died in about 30 seconds.

He just fell limp. I held him, but he was gone. Just a bag of bones.

We went into the mountains, well up into the forest. I dug a big hole and laid the best cat I have ever known to rest. He had been so sick. His breathing was so labored, his strength was just gone...my big beautiful cat, who used to weigh 18 pounds of solid muscle, was a scrawny 8 pounds. He could barely care for his coat.

People always commented how beautiful he was. People who hated cats loved him.

I am writing this for myself, but I am still want to tell any of you who own a cat to get them tested. Feline Leukemia is an absolute death sentance. Early testing will help your cat live healthy for years...if you care for them properly.
      FeLV is not curable, but the vaccine has an over 85% sucess rate. Do it, get them tested, get the vaccine.

Squatch had FeLV before I got him, years ago. He lived many happy years, with great activity, excellent diet, careful attention. He was the best cat I have ever known. I would love to think that someone read this and vaccinated...just to slow this disease.

I cried for an hour up there in the mountains. I am crying now, I really miss my cat. This really suck, really hurts, but I know I did all that was possible.

Another kitty-cold would have killed him. He would have been in far more pain. He died happy, not scared.

I hope everyone who reads this has such a good friend in their life.

Luke

Closing SOON!
      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

I really feel your pain Luke. I am sorry.

I put Harley, the best dog I have ever had (and I have owned dogs all my life) to sleep in April of 03 (he was 7, had cancer and it was the right thing to do) Yesterday I drove past the dog park I took him to weekly and cried because I miss him so much.

Dave, Fred is still at the vet, he is improving and my wife hopes to bring him home tomorrow.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by 325Projectz
          Heres Jet:

He's a Russian blue and bigger then some of the dogs on here. My cat owns your small dog :mrgreen:

russian blue's are the shit. my friend has one, hes so chill. he weighs like 20 pounds and still runs around his yard like a champ.

heres mini.
          shes silly.
          shes like 3 years old and silly tiny (she was the runt)

and luke, i know how you feel. i had to put my beloved cat pooh to sleep on new years eve 2 years ago.
          she was such an amazing cat. i loved her so much and it still makes me sad that i had to give her up.
          Last edited by CobraKai; 02-18-2006, 01:32 AM.
          -alex
          i take pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by CobraKai
            russian blue's are the shit. my friend has one, hes so chill. he weighs like 20 pounds and still runs around his yard like a champ.
            Yep, my cat sounds the same, heavy (20 lbs) and not fat, 7 years old and still runs around like a kitten.
            91 m3

Comment

heres Solei. rott/lab/st. bernard.

she enjoys car rides in this:

-Dane
              diving board division, bishez.

Comment

both bitches blinking behind bars... Bam!

Comment

Wow! Holy thread resurrection Batman!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

-Charlie
                    Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
                    '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                    FYYFF

Comment

Comment

7:44pm
                        Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                        8:05pm
                        "This forum requires that you wait 15 seconds between posts. Please try again in 13 seconds."

wtf? that's aprox 20 mins diff??? Call the Help Desk...
                        Last edited by Maluco; 03-14-2008, 07:01 PM.

Comment

I don't know why that happened, seemed to do it on a few posts.

Comment

I don't know why that happened, seemed to do it on a few posts.
                            no, no, no.... You got excited! admit it!

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone View Post
                              Norwegian Forest Cat? My cousin has one named Bojangles and he is fucking badass. Super friendly and howls all the time.
                              Originally posted by BillBrasky
                              E36's are the Stephen Baldwin of the 3 series family. They barely hold everything together and they only sold a lot because of the popularity of their older sibling.
                              1991 318i Alpine II - S50/5-lug swapped - track car
                              1989 325i Cirrusblau - Daily
                              1970 2500 - Malaga over Grey Cloth
                              2012 F350 6.7PSD

Comment

where's biscus?
                                Current Cars
                                2014 M235i
                                2009 R56 Cooper S
                                1998 M3
                                1997 M3

Comment

Working...