Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Living the hard life he is.

Originally posted by codyep3
    I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
    2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
    1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
    1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
    2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
    2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
    2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
    2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
    2010 F650gs twin
    2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Originally posted by dreamchasin View Post
      We just got 5 6 week old pit puppies! Fostering until they get homes. Gotta love puppies.
      This summer (need to get a house first) I will be looking for a pit bull puppy, however I need something confirmed to grow to around 40 or 50 lbs (so I can bring it to work). I've heard a few people who got their dogs from shelters that received pregnant mothers, etc
      Originally posted by blunt
      can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

not to thread dump but what do you guys see in Pitbulls? everyone one ive known who has had one has been bit really bad by them even people who treat them like their kids and they were really well mannered when i saw them but it seems like they always have a tendancy to snap, just seems kind of un-nerving. I dont mean any disrespect just something i considered when i got a dog.

anyways here is my Pure Husky, Baron

Comment

Beautiful Husky!

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
          not to thread dump but what do you guys see in Pitbulls? everyone one ive known who has had one has been bit really bad by them even people who treat them like their kids and they were really well mannered when i saw them but it seems like they always have a tendancy to snap, just seems kind of un-nerving. I dont mean any disrespect just something i considered when i got a dog.
          To put it simply, when I look at my dog I see the most loyal, loving, and intelligent dog I've ever owned (previously owned German Shepherds, Yellow/Black labs, Rottweiler, mutts, etc...). I wouldn't trade my dog for anything, and the day I have to put her down will probably be harder than going to my dad's funeral, seriously.

By the previous owner my dog was beaten, tortured, and left for dead. I got her with broken bones, ears/muzzle torn to shreds, and under weight by almost 30lbs. Since I've taken her in she's been amazing and she wont leave my side. There's no doubt in my mind or my families' mind that she'd die to protect any one of us, and that makes her a damn good dog IMO.

That being said, 80% of people that own them are fucking morons. They aren't willing to put in any time or effort into raising a dog that's strong willed and needs not only discipline, but love and affection like any other dog. If you gave these retards a lab it'd be just as dangerous. Thing is, they go for the pits because it makes them feel like their dicks aren't minuscule.

2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

anyways here is my Pure Husky, Baron

The same could be said about the Husky breed as well.
            Open your eyes.
            To put it simply, when I look at my dog I see the most loyal, loving, and intelligent dog I've ever owned (previously owned German Shepherds, Yellow/Black labs, Rottweiler, mutts, etc...). I wouldn't trade my dog for anything, and the day I have to put her down will probably be harder than going to my dad's funeral, seriously.

By the previous owner my dog was beaten, tortured, and left for dead. I got her with broken bones, ears/muzzle torn to shreds, and under weight by almost 30lbs. Since I've taken her in she's been amazing and she wont leave my side. There's no doubt in my mind or my families' mind that she'd die to protect any one of us, and that makes her a damn good dog IMO.

That being said, 80% of people that own them are fucking morons. They aren't willing to put in any time or effort into raising a dog that's strong willed and needs not only discipline, but love and affection like any other dog. If you gave these retards a lab it'd be just as dangerous. Thing is, they go for the pits because it makes them feel like their dicks aren't minuscule.
            This post made me happy. You rescued a dog and she loves you. That my friend is all that matters.
            Yours truly,
            Rich
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Rigmaster
            you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Thats awesome to hear! Just seems with my experience they are more aggressive. But i guess i was being a little narrow minded. But i guess they are like huskys in the way that you have to make sure you stay dominant with them?
              Like my fiancee and me when we got our dog we had to be strict and show him who is boss, but my little brother acted like a pushover and now he dosent listen to him.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

We just got a new addition.
                His name's Brock and he's a full Siberian husky. That's him with our Terrier Bruce...who's already Brock's best friend ha.
                Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

Web Designer / Front End Developer
                  My Portfolio & Website

IG: @w_illriderz

Comment

Originally posted by slaterd View Post
                    We just got a new addition.
                    His name's Brock and he's a full Siberian husky. That's him with our Terrier Bruce...who's already Brock's best friend ha.
                    they are such great puppies! its awesome when they get to the beginning of the howling stage!

Comment

Thats awesome to hear! Just seems with my experience they are more aggressive. But i guess i was being a little narrow minded. But i guess they are like huskys in the way that you have to make sure you stay dominant with them?
                      Like my fiancee and me when we got our dog we had to be strict and show him who is boss, but my little brother acted like a pushover and now he dosent listen to him.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
                      That's precisely it. Like the Husky, or German Shephard (bigger dogs), if they dont respect you or know who's boss, they're more likely to hurt someone; not necessarily out of anger, but because they weren't trained properly how to act around people (jumping up, nibbling to play, etc..)

And perhaps I'm wrong, but I feel like if you treat a dog properly, you wont ever have to yell or be physical with your dog to train it. My dog basically knows by the look on my face/body posture that what she's done is wrong. I will give her a little slap on the butt if she gets out of hand barking at squirrels or the neighbors dog's.

** We played Black Ops II together this morning :D

Last edited by Ryan...; 03-10-2013, 12:04 PM.
                      2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Going for a drive in the countryside.

1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Hahaha great pics Ryan & slammin
                          Tim.

Comment

Ordering ice cream.

Her former owner's niece works there (took the pic) and couldn't believe we brought the dog to visit, lol. She said they are so happy we got her and she (the dog) looks so much happier since she has a family to play with.

Bella is getting her nails trimmed Saturday.
                            Last edited by slammin.e28; 04-19-2013, 05:28 AM.
                            1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

[ATTACH]69758[/ATTACH]
                              Swanny!
                              SUCKERS.

Comment

[ATTACH]69832[/ATTACH]
                                Attached Files
                                Swanny!
                                SUCKERS.

Comment

Working...