The Official R3V Pet Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Official R3V Pet Thread

So what kinda furry, feathery, or slimy animals you got running around shitting in your house?

Here's mine:

My 4 year old teacup Yorkie Sasha. She loves to pass out everywhere, I often find her on top of my laptop on my bed... she loves the big warm spot.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

LOL

That expression is priceless, looks like the dog is coked out of it's mind.

I'll bite.

Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Sugar just turned 12 yesterday:

Comment

haha what's next? the "what's your favorite sandwich" thread? well, i like taco, pink taco.
        sigpic

Comment

my pets are all dead.... what type of dog is that devo? the small one.

Mike Fritz

Comment

Originally posted by The Fast One!
            my pets are all dead.... what type of dog is that devo? the small one.
            Australian Terrier, I'll be honest she isn't as cool as the big dogs. Little dogs pee themselves (atleast Rory does) when you go to pick them up to chill with them on the couch to watch a movie. I think she was somehow abused when she was younger maybe.

Comment

This is my sis' dog...I hate everything about it. Most awfully annoying living thing I've ever laid eyes upon. Therefore, I made a picture out of it:

Comment

You homo, you changed your name? WTF? You will always be 84e.

Matt hook it up with M3Projectz!

Oh and I have a gray waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles that runs around my house.
                91 m3

Comment

This is our 13 year old floor ornament Michelle. She's a Japanese Chin.
                  HDE30 <3

Comment

My dog. She's emo.

Comment

Here's my dog, Wilson (on the right). Now that I think about it, he's more of a lapcat. He does chase away the squirrles though. We had my friend Andy's dog, Miles, while he was gone. They both went up to Madison with us on Christmas day.

Bad cell phone picture, sorry.
                      Last edited by Tvan; 01-25-2006, 05:40 PM.

Comment

chocolate labs > you

and if you can't see that shit, thank myspace. its the only place i have that image hosted.

Comment

Pugg + Beagle = Puggle

Puggs without breathing issues > all.
                          tasty

Comment

Awesome Kev, my Great Pyrenese do the same on furniture.

Yeah I did Sean, I don't own henna anymore. Btw, do you still owe me money?

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen
                              My dog. She's emo.

Shhh. That's Josh's dog. :)

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Working...
                              X