No announcement yet.

Calling all Vapers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ran out to the store this morning. Grabbed some organic cotton, boiled it, and hoping it dries b4 my juice comes in the mail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
    DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Why are you boiling the cotton exactly?

Comment

I haven't boiled cotton yet. Why do you do it?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Comment

it's a split arguement. Some say to try and "sterilize" when others vape it out of the bag. Really I think its fine out of the bag, but when I bought it I sniffed it, and it had a funky smell. In my experience vaping unboiled cotton just has a weird flavor until it breaks in. So besides all the hype I boil it to neutralize the flavors, and I guess sterilize it at the same time. Always clean what ever pot your using before you boil also because those flavors can get into the cotton. Right now its sitting in my toaster oven at 250 degrees waiting for it to dry. I'm watching it of course in case it decided to burst into flames. Scratch that I just threw em in the dryer. Why I never thought of that before I don't know lol.
          Last edited by E30_Pare; 03-10-2014, 10:34 AM.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Maybe I'll give it a try. Gotta gather the means to buy stuff right now though. I reaalllyyy need juice as the only stuff I have left if 6mg beer flavored.... it was free, lol. I want a new mod/rda though.

Shit suucckkss

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Comment

When I find a flavor that I'd want at least 100mls of then I'll be set for a while. It's been over a year and still haven't found an all day everyday vape juice. I've got 75mls of juice coming today so I'll be covered until my next arrival of vape mail. I know the feeling though when all you got is shit juice. When it gets down to it I'll vape anything if I have to

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                When I find a flavor that I'd want at least 100mls of then I'll be set for a while. It's been over a year and still haven't found an all day everyday vape juice. I've got 75mls of juice coming today so I'll be covered until my next arrival of vape mail. I know the feeling though when all you got is shit juice. When it gets down to it I'll vape anything if I have to
                where do you buy your juice in that quantity? mtbaker?

Comment

I'll vape damn mear anything as well. I think I'm going to order stuff today. I'll go broke. Owell!

Also, what are some flavor reccomendations for mtb?

Comment

Originally posted by henryki View Post
                    where do you buy your juice in that quantity? mtbaker?
                    yea this order was from mount baker. Only spent 20$. Its not the greatest stuff, but it gets me by till I have funds for the gourmet shit. I'm going to steep them for a while to see if they improve.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

just went through your build thread! so sick love that spoiler.

Comment

What spoiler? on the e30? lol. My pops bought that as a factory option new.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

I meant mbonanni but I'll check out your build thread when I get home. Driving atm haha

Comment

owhh. Put the phone down and drive. Who checks threads while driving haha.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Stuck in line waiting to get out of campus. Traffic is going like 0.5mph haha still not a good excuse just bored af in this pointless traffic

Comment

IMO the best combo is a 50/50 mix of coffee and spearmint, it's what I used to vape pretty much all day while I was quitting smoking.

Comment

Working...
                                X