Calling all Vapers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by henryki View Post
    just went through your build thread! so sick love that spoiler.
    Thanks! The spoiler is sweet. I need to do so much more stuff to my car. I have no motivation because I have nowhere to work on it.

Originally posted by jalopi View Post
    IMO the best combo is a 50/50 mix of coffee and spearmint, it's what I used to vape pretty much all day while I was quitting smoking.
    This sounds horrible, but I may try it. Lol. I vape 100vg also. I like to blow clouds.

Comment

haha yeah when I read that I said it in my head and yeah that does sound pretty bad.

Thing is though, it isn't - it's actually surprisingly good. Kinda found out by accident. When I quit I was switching between using the Dekang green/double mint and coffee and Liqua (Italian company) 'mints' and coffee. Just make sure you don't get menthol, there's a huge difference in taste.

Mixing the mint flavor with just about everything makes for a very nice flavor imo. I was not a menthol smoker when I still did that, found them to be kind of nasty. The mint + X flavor always kind of turns out to be ambiguous, but still good. If you've ever had mint hookah you'll know what to expect in terms of taste.

Comment

Mint is almost a must in any bowl of hookah I pack. I will have to give it a try. Fasttech sells dekang juices for dirt cheap and I may pickup some mint and other flavors from there for mixing.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Comment

dont buy juices or batteries from china. They get held up in customs for a loooong time. They have to go to sweden first cause all the china shipping cant airmail liquid or batteries.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
          DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Well if I pay $20 for 400 ml I'll be fine waiting a month, cause I know in advance that it will take a long time.

Comment

true. that amount of time you'll just forget and one day there will be 400mls at your door lol.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Do you guys not have local juice shops in CA? Or do you order out of country to get good deals?

Also....

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                400 ml
                How much do you vape?! I was pretty consistent through the day and I would go through about 60ml per month. Tried buying in bulk once but I don't think my basement fridge was cold enough or something.. definitely felt like the nicotine lost some of its kick.

Comment

I could vape 30 ml a day depennddinng what I'm doing. Stuck at home? Hell yeah. Otherwise maybe 5-10 ml. If that.

Comment

Calling all Vapers.

Theres a ton of vape shops in CA but china got the best deals. I average 5mls a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

I have a vape shop 2min walk from my apt. Damn place is soo expensive though. I will buy all my kanthal and what not through shops. A few dollas to keep them going.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                        I could vape 30 ml a day depennddinng what I'm doing.
                        Holy fuck, like a boss. Either that or your atomizer burns rich as a motherfucker :D

I had one of those 3 or 3.5ml DCT tank setups, filled it up in the morning and I'd be good to go for the whole day.

... this thread makes me miss smoking :(

Comment

Calling all Vapers.

Found a little 2x4 in the yard. Drilled some holes in it to hold my vape stuff. Just a rough stand. Zero planning just blasted it with the drill lol. I'll plan something out and make something nicer this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

I need one of those. I have all my stuff just thrown in a plastic baggy or rolling around. Haha

Comment

Exactly how heavy is that light sabre looking pipe? I used to use the e-go 650mah batteries with a 3.5ml tank. I'm guessing like two of my old setup?

Comment

The mods aren't heavy, it's the batteries that make them heavy.

Comment

Working...
                                X