No announcement yet.

Calling all Vapers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

right - but the silver and red batteries look to be at least twice as thick as an ego 650 battery and I assume they go in the 'lightsaber'. Gotta be super heavy.

Comment

Yeah, those are the batteries im talking about. I'd say go to a vape shop and ask to hold one of the employees mod to feel the weight. A lot heavier than an ego.

With that said, before I order from china, does anyone have any mech mods and/or rda's for sale?
      Last edited by mbonanni; 03-12-2014, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Yea I bet. Unfortunately the woman demanded I quit... last time I got to smoke or check out new equipment was in October last year.

Comment

Demanded you quit vaping? Ppfffttt. It's too much fun to quit.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Comment

:hitler: fight for ur right to vape!

Vappppe mail. Sony VTC4s in today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
            DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Calling all Vapers.

:hitler: fight for ur right to vape!

Vappppe mail. Sony VTC4s in today. Charger doesnt charge fast enough :(

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Are those the 30A discharge batts?

I need to get myself some of those one I get a new mod. I need juice too. Ffuuhhh, so hard to decide/balance what I want and need.

Comment

Dude. Theyre totally worth it. Changed my vape completely. Hits harder/more flavor & vapor. Best vape purchase ive made to date

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Where did you get them Andrew? I need to get some.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                    i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                    Originally posted by slammin.e28
                    Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Calling all Vapers.

Theres a pair on ebay for 17.50. I dropped a little extra for a case. Both usa vendors.

Find the cases come in handy when i carry out. Keeps shit out of the terminals. They fuckin rip tho. Need to drill some larger holes on my trident.

Single .6 ohm parallel coil. 6 wraps with 28g on a 5/64 drill bit. Even with both air holes open not nearly enough air flow.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

That is impressive. I want.

Comment

With a larger single airhole i should get at least twice the vapor.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

The density of that smoke is unreal, I can see how you guys go through so much juice each day. Those setups burn waaaaaayyyy more than my little ego setup. Do what you did in the video in say, a semi-crowded public place and I guarantee 9/10 people would think that sucker is a smoke grenade or some shit.

So how bad does the nicotine dependence get with these setups? When I stopped I was having serious withdraw, cold sweats and shit. Ended up having to get a patch and using two per day just to get by.... I can't imagine what it would be like to run out of juice like that.

Comment

even at 6mg the nic delivery is insane. 4 rips like that and I've got my fix for 30mins. This is only a mild setup in the world of sub ohm cloud chasing. More than enough for me lol. As for blowing clouds in public I dont. Only at home or with friends in private places. Doing that in public is just rude and inconsiderate, and I don't care what other vapers say that,"its their right."

As for the parallel coil its absolutely insane. at .6 ohms fires super fast and holds heat for a looong time. 2-3 second hits is all you need. Can't imagine it at .3-.1 ohm. Would blow my brains outs.

Last edited by E30_Pare; 03-12-2014, 08:32 PM.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

When I drip on my iGo W I don't do any nicotine, it's just way too harsh for me to get a sizable drag hahaha I guess I'm just a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles when it comes to nicotine tolerance

Comment

Working...
                                X