No announcement yet.

Calling all Vapers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up a God 180S a couple weeks back. It gives me wood.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
    i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Could someone point me on to a guide or something to school myself up on vaping? Would like to stop smoking .

Comment

Originally posted by TYBG View Post
        Could someone point me on to a guide or something to school myself up on vaping? Would like to stop smoking .

I quit in October. Best thing to do is walk in a local store, try some flavors and get a small starter kit. Well, that's how I went about it. On occasion I will think a cig is better and after a couple puffs - I wonder why I didn't vape long ago. Vaping really does curb the nicotine addiction.

Hardest part was getting my setup where I prefer. When smoking, every one tasted/smoked the same. With vaping, there will be some variance when liquid gets old, coils are getting dirty/bad etc - but not unlike having a pack of cigs that were open a long time and tasted stale.
        john@m20guru.com
        Links:
        Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Exactly what forced said. Look around and ask any vapor you see what shop they go to. Don't go to one of those smoke shops that offers super cheap setups. Find a shop that actually knows vaping. Snag an ego if you want entry level set up. However make sure it has the adapter for A tank. Most shops put a cartomizer tank and they are terrible. If you want to spend a little more to get in to it buy a mech mod. Smpl mod is decent at a decent price tag.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
          CCW- when every second counts... The police are just minutes away!

Comment

Bring it back? Just picked up a new deal. Building coils and dripping is a lot different then just the pens. Working my way up to a dragon coil build to chase some neat clouds. Will update with pics later today
            Odd man out

Vanos=Very Aggressive NOS???

Comment

Dragon coils are mostly novelty from what I have seen. I have not been overly impressed with the vapor production. I am more of a fan of coils made of tiger wire or clapton coils myself.

Comment

Oh yeah, but just building it is half the fun. Here are some pics of what I have right now. Simple but effective.

Odd man out

Comment

Klone mod? Is that a sleeper coil or traditional?

Comment

Originally posted by SoEm0 View Post
                    Klone mod? Is that a sleeper coil or traditional?

Just traditional. I havent done a sleeper yet. I was just watching a few videos on it so I will probably do that next. And yeah this is a Klone Mod
                    Odd man out

Comment

Enjoy the building. One of my favorite parts. Sleepers can be a bit of a pain. Start with some thinner wire for practice.

Comment

for sure. I have an actual coil tool, so its impossible to do it with the tool. Its fun.
                        Odd man out

Comment

Any one using the Joytech eGo ONE?

I need something better than this Evod and chinese battery but I'm not at all interested in juice boxes or lightsaber dildos.

comes in 1100 or 2200mAh with both 1.0ohm and 0.5ohm coils
                          1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
                          1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
                          bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

I have not personally used one. However after reading I think that is a nice starter kit. I need to get one in the shop to check it out.

Comment

I might pull the trigger on one soon. Local shop wants $90 for the 2200mAh kit which I thought was reasonable until I saw it for under $60 shipped online. Then I got mad.
                              1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
                              1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
                              bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

As with most brick and mortars there will be markup. That does seem a little bit expensive. We would probably have it marked at 80 but offer a deal with ejuice.

Last edited by SoEm0; 05-16-2015, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X