Who wants a belt?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • myinfernalbmw
    replied
    I'm in. Looks like what I've been searching for. Full grain aged look. Let me know if you can make a very rigid belt as well. I'd like to have a gun belt that didn't look like a dress belt or tactical nylon mall ninja.

    Leave a comment:


  • eds325ix
    replied
    Subscribed. I just retired my 12y/o belt and have gone through 2 in the last few months so I'd be very interested in a high quality full grain leather to replace it.
    Looking forward to pics.

    Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by IronFreak
    Dude I love the nickle plated one. will there be an addition for snaps instead of rivets?
    Nope, I am doing two snaps or one rivet and stitching to hold the sides down. Both ways will be classic and well finished. I am getting nickel and brass snaps to match the buckle.

    I honestly dislike snaps, but I know others like them. I will take EACH order and make them to size, color and details. Upon each customer I will go over how to measure correctly for a perfect fit. I know I am not the only one that hates a long belt ending that sticks out too far.

    I am going to spend a day and work out this new stain and make my own belt first to show everyone. Then I will take orders for everyone that wants in.

    Leave a comment:


  • IronFreak
    replied
    Dude I love the nickle plated one. will there be an addition for snaps instead of rivets?

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by rturbo 930
    How long do you think you'll be making these? I might get in on this at a later date.
    Depends on how well it goes, that is why I am doing a run of 40 first.

    Originally posted by mrsleeve
    buckles riveted on or snap buckle flap ???? I have abandoned Filson belts for this reason, when they dropped the solid brass buckle and started to rivet them in place and discontinued the snaps to allow buckle changes
    I can make them with snaps upon order from the customer.
    Last edited by F34R; 08-12-2013, 07:59 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    buckles riveted on or snap buckle flap ???? I have abandoned Filson belts for this reason, when they dropped the solid brass buckle and started to rivet them in place and discontinued the snaps to allow buckle changes

    this looks like you are going to be making a good alternative to filson or saddle back belts. looking forward to seeing them
    Last edited by mrsleeve; 08-03-2013, 11:09 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • rturbo 930
    replied
    How long do you think you'll be making these? I might get in on this at a later date.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cletonius
    replied
    I like the raw brass one, maybe with a brushed finish

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    replied
    ^ I like the raw brass one but would want it less shiny/bright. Please use on my second belt.


    Really appreciate the made in usa.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Spent the last few days searching for the perfect two buckles. Both had to be American made and solid brass. It was hard but I found what I was looking for, I guess this is for real haha placed a nice order in bulk.

    I will be offering 40 belts on the first run. 20 natural brass and 20 nickel plated brass. The cost was a LOT more than China and other overseas companies but I want a top end belt, no shit and all made in America. Both below are what I ordered, I have plans to do some brass antiquing on the raw. I have done it before with great results.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Order arrived near me but I cannot pick it up because the hub is closed on weekends.

    Originally posted by csermonet47
    Could you do this but bi-fold?

    http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp...6:LEVI_unknown

    My current wallet is really crappy.
    Wallets are going to happen. I am using my Levis bi-fold as a base to build them. I'll make them once I place another order for more hides.

    Originally posted by FLG
    Oh lawd if you could do a Tri fold with a ring for my wallet chain. Bj's all around.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    That is easy, will make a few of those.

    Leave a comment:


  • FLG
    replied
    Oh lawd if you could do a Tri fold with a ring for my wallet chain. Bj's all around.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

    Leave a comment:


  • csermonet47
    replied
    Could you do this but bi-fold?

    http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp...6:LEVI_unknown

    My current wallet is really crappy.

    Leave a comment:


  • FLG
    replied
    Price and pics when you get Em done.

    Do the buckles out of billet haha

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    F34R I want an oxblood, gimmie dat shiz!

    Leave a comment:

Working...