Who wants a belt?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TexasTerp
    replied
    I'd be down for an oxblood and black

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    in for pics of product.

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdAccord
    replied
    I'm down for a black one, pm me if you get them going please

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by delatlanta1281
    I'm down for two. Brown and black. Three if you can do oxblood...
    I love oxblood so much, I cannot believe I forgot that color. I added it to the list.

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    I'm down for two. Brown and black. Three if you can do oxblood...

    Leave a comment:


  • skateimitation
    replied
    I'm game for a quality belt!

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    A classic roller style without the roller piece.
    Last edited by F34R; 08-01-2013, 09:28 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Swanny
    replied
    Depends on the buckles.....

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    started a poll Who wants a belt?

    Who wants a belt?

    43
    Yes, I would love a quality belt!
    69.77%
    30
    No thanks, I love my shoe string and walmart belts.
    30.23%
    13
    Click here for the sale thread!

    Or click here for my facebook page:
    Give it a like and a share! just a little guy trying to make it.
    BWeiss, Denver, CO. 970 likes · 8 talking about this. Hand crafted from me to you.


    I bought a full cow hide and I am making my own belts. I dislike the cheap junk that you pay 35-50 bucks for. And the full grain belts range from 50+
    Lower end ones use a cheap buckle that feels..well cheap. I want to use a nice thick buckle. I am trying to find something, might design my own and have them cut out.

    I have a great deal of experience working with leather from my leather tooling hobby years ago and a belt is easy!

    I am just looking to judge how many would be in for a 100% full grain belt for under 60 bucks. I will offer a few colors and a plain raw finish for you to leave or stain on your own. Pricing would be around 55-65 shipped.

    Tell me the size you want from using a tailor's measuring tape. I do not want your pant size as most companies use a vanity sizing. I am thinking a 1-1/2 wide by 7-9oz thick(1oz is 1/64" so 7-9oz is around 3-3.5mm thick). Note* Full grain is what is sounds like, the whole hide. So it could have slight imperfections(IE:scarring) No cuts or damage that would affect belt use. It is full grain, so it is not cut below the outer hide. Makes for a wonderful thick belt that has character.

    Here is the buckle options:
    a third is an antique brass that I am doing myself.


    Below are the actual stain colors I bought.
    Canyon rust

    Mahogany(oxblood)

    Black

    Raw(oil finished)

    I can even add splotching if you desire some texture. I will go over each detail with everyone when they order. Pretty much a Bespoke belt here.
    Last edited by F34R; 08-19-2013, 08:57 PM.
Working...