My dad and I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dad and I

Are best friends. Just Monday he was diagnosed with kidney cancer and will go under the knife in a couple of weeks. To say that I'm not scared shitless for him would be a lie. Not to mention the cost of the operation with no insurance. With that said, not looking for pity, just want to ask the r3v community that I've always considered the dysfunctional family I never wanted, to keep him in your thoughts and prayers. I am a believer in the power of positive thoughts and good energy. His name is Gonzalo and I hope to see him around for a long time. Thanks for everything peeps!
    Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
    If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
    Originally posted by J3M93
    This guy delivers, you are a boss

i will be the first to say that i will throw a prayer or two your way.
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Paym...I mean prayer sent! I wish your father the best of luck and a speedy recovery!

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
      Originally posted by scabzzzz
      I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
      1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
      2002 325i - DD
      2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

In my thoughts bud, if you need to talk about it give me a call. Unfortunately know too much about this subject.
        sigpic
        New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
        %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

prayers for your dad... hope everything turns out good.

Comment

Sending thoughts and prayers your way! Its definitely a difficult road to endure. My aunt is going through the same thing. Just gotta stay positive and enjoy what time you both have left.
            Sparkle' - Strategic Alpin Command

Originally posted by markseven
            That right there is why everyone loves E30s.
            Originally posted by Dj Buttchug
            no fat dudes. car will scrape
            Originally posted by Ryann
            Stacey in yoga pants. Discuss.

Comment

Going through issues with my Father's health too, his is on the upside now. But I feel for you and in my prayers.
              ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
              ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
              ~ '87 535
              ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
              ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Definitely keeping your family in my prayers, hope your fathers surgery goes well.

Comment

Godspeed to Gonzalo. Best wishes to his recovery. I too hope you see him around for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
                    Godspeed to Gonzalo. Best wishes to his recovery. I too hope you see him around for a long time.
                    This sums it up.
                    For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                    Originally posted by mbonanni
                    I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Thanks so much to everyone, just a kind word is more than enough to give you hope. For those of you who know me, he has very much the same personality I do, always making jokes and being a goof. He's been in good spirits but in pain because of the infection in his kidneys. Once again, thanks to all who took a sec. to wish him well.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                      If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30

Comment

:( keep your chin up man. You and the fam will be in my thoughts

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                        Ig:ryno_pzk
                        I like the tuna here.
                        Originally posted by lambo
                        Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Thanks dude, means a lot to me

Comment

My dad has cancer too, it can be hard coming from a hispanic family to talk about that stuff.
                            If you ever need some support from a local brownie, let me know.

Best wishes.
                            sigpic

Comment

I know what you are going through, a few years ago my dad spent a few years with numerous health issues, surgeries (carcinoid tumor in large intestine), etc.

Just be a positive influence around him. It's hard not to worry, but it won't do you or anyone else any good.
                              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                              X