Who's this? (based content) (CA)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pac1373
    replied
    Originally posted by blunttech

    I think someone may have missed their true calling. I would hang this in my gallery. If I had one.

    Leave a comment:


  • tom d
    replied
    because it needs to be repeated!

    Originally posted by flyboyx
    Likely, more along the lline of someone saying they don't care about the fact that rosy odonnel sitting on your face for an hour will smother you to death even if you do like the taste of her dirty cum dumpster.

    Leave a comment:


  • einhander
    replied
    Is that one of the dumbest looking cars ever posted on r3v?

    Yes.

    PS- Supreme fanbois are teh ghey.

    Leave a comment:


  • jaywood
    replied
    Originally posted by Dj Buttchug
    Lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Dj Buttchug
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Why is it even on the road? Cops should of took it off for safety reasons.

    Leave a comment:


  • dreamchasin
    replied
    Looks like Jon's old lexus, minus the tasteless mirrors and spoiler. However his burned to the ground, and he's unfortunately passed :(

    Leave a comment:


  • flyboyx
    replied
    Originally posted by Roysneon
    Meh. Matter of opinion. It's like swapping from an eta to an s52 and being worried about gas milage, or buying r888s and worrying about tire wear. It doesn't matter and it's irrelevant.
    I understand you like the car. Thats cool, and you, like everyone here are entitled to your opinion. However, the fact that this particular example is is completely unsafe is pretty far from irrelevant. Its hard for me to draw a parallel with an s52 engine swap. Likely, more along the lline of someone saying they don't care about the fact that rosy odonnel sitting on your face for an hour will smother you to death even if you do like the taste of her dirty cum dumpster.
    Last edited by flyboyx; 12-03-2013, 04:39 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • ajhostetter
    replied
    Originally posted by chadthestampede
    I forgot that we can't dislike anything anymore.
    No doubt. Do people make fun of my Volvo 940? Yes. Do people think my "SAIL ASPEN" sticker on the E30 is gay? Yes. Do I think making your car un-driveable and frankly somewhat dangerous is incredibly stupid. Yes. And I will talk shit about it all I want.

    Leave a comment:


  • chadthestampede
    replied
    I forgot that we can't dislike anything anymore.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roysneon
    replied
    Originally posted by ajhostetter
    TRUTH. Although doing that to your car is more like banging Melissa McCarthy.
    Meh. Matter of opinion. It's like swapping from an eta to an s52 and being worried about gas milage, or buying r888s and worrying about tire wear. It doesn't matter and it's irrelevant.

    Leave a comment:


  • ajhostetter
    replied
    Originally posted by roysneon
    it never handles that well ever and the owner doesn't care. That's like banging mila kunis and wondering how well she can play piano.
    TRUTH. Although doing that to your car is more like banging Melissa McCarthy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roysneon
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Wonder how it handles in the wet?
    It never handles that well ever and the owner doesn't care. That's like banging Mila Kunis and wondering how well she can play piano.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Wonder how it handles in the wet?

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by AwakenNoMore
    Neat thread, car is gayer than a bag of dicks.

    Leave a comment:

Working...