Who's this? (based content) (CA)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Northern
    replied
    Originally posted by blunttech
    Needed to be reposted on this page as well. Better picture than OP's.

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    the fuck did you do to the license plate in the second picture

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    replied
    My scout has tiny, little, single circuit, single leading, 9 inch, non power, drum brakes and no sway bars, etc., etc.

    Who is safer, me or him?

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by tom d
    obvisiouly you made this comment just to stir things up, that or you know absolutly nothing about physics and how they apply to cars.
    He converted from EFI to carb ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • ajhostetter
    replied
    Originally posted by tom d
    obvisiouly you made this comment just to stir things up, that or you know absolutly nothing about physics and how they apply to cars.
    Based on the E30 that FunfGan built, I'd think he knows a good bit about cars/physics/engineering. That said, it's one thing to build a hilarious machine, it's another to make your car dangerous and look like a cartoon. I was behind a stanced WRX with a huge ass fart can exhaust and blowoff valve the other day...car was quick, except when taking turns or hitting bad pavement...dude was abruptly braking to unsafe speeds because his retarded setup can't handle the real world.

    Leave a comment:


  • tom d
    replied
    Originally posted by FunfGan
    And what exactly is so unsafe about it? The contact patch? Keep in mind those tires are also much wider than stock, so it's probably not much less(if less at all) than a stock wheel and tire setup on that car.
    obvisiouly you made this comment just to stir things up, that or you know absolutly nothing about physics and how they apply to cars.

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Originally posted by FunfGan
    And what exactly is so unsafe about it? The contact patch? Keep in mind those tires are also much wider than stock, so it's probably not much less(if less at all) than a stock wheel and tire setup on that car.
    Yes the contact patch.. The tire was made to have even distribution of weight on it's contact patch. Not all of it on a small part of the tire. It's just adding unneeded stress to that part of the tire. Also the tire is stretched. It don't take a rocket scientist to realize that is another factor in adding unwanted stress to the tire. The car is riding on its already stretched sidewall and very little on the contact patch. I fail to see how anyone thinks that is even safe..

    Leave a comment:


  • Roysneon
    replied
    Originally posted by chadthestampede
    I forgot that we can't dislike anything anymore.
    Dislike what you want, just be ready for other people to disagree with you.

    Originally posted by lambo
    I've decided that I'm going to build a K series powered, VIP inspired E30 just to make people mad. :)
    Originally posted by lambo
    It's already working and I haven't even built it yet...

    It's so easy to do around here. I'm no fan of tryhards doing weird and dumb shit for the sake of them being weird and dumb, but I don't have the time and energy to devote to caring that much about it. I see it, laugh a bit, maybe facepalm a bit and move on with being a fucking champ.

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    Originally posted by JasonC
    Why is it even on the road? Cops should of took it off for safety reasons.
    And what exactly is so unsafe about it? The contact patch? Keep in mind those tires are also much wider than stock, so it's probably not much less(if less at all) than a stock wheel and tire setup on that car.


    Originally posted by lambo
    I've decided that I'm going to build a K series powered, VIP inspired E30 just to make people mad. :)
    :D

    Leave a comment:


  • marshallnoise
    replied
    Originally posted by F34R
    R3v has been overrun by the whining bitches.

    Set that fucker on fire/
    + infinity

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Originally posted by F34R
    No you won't.

    Every time I see someone say something fucking retarded...5 toes comes to mind. Never go full 5 toes.
    Originally posted by TheTacoMan
    NOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    It's already working and I haven't even built it yet...

    Leave a comment:


  • TheTacoMan
    replied
    Originally posted by lambo
    I've decided that I'm going to build a K series powered, VIP inspired E30 just to make people mad. :)

    NOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    No you won't.

    Every time I see someone say something fucking retarded...5 toes comes to mind. Never go full 5 toes.

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    I've decided that I'm going to build a K series powered, VIP inspired E30 just to make people mad. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by chadthestampede
    I forgot that we can't dislike anything anymore.
    R3v has been overrun by the whining bitches.

    Set that fucker on fire/
    Last edited by F34R; 12-04-2013, 09:47 PM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...