Who has a pit? (Dog)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mcskibadee1
    replied
    Here's our rescue. Sweetest guy ever.

    Leave a comment:


  • dreamchasin
    replied
    Post pics!

    Shangsta hit me up when you want to rescue. My mother has an extremely long reach. Awesome to hear you want to rescue. There's a lot of them almost everyday that only have a few days to live if they can't find homes. So like I said if/when you want to rescue let me know, unless you have someone else that does what we do that can do the same.

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Shangsta
    replied
    I dont have one but my next dog will be a rescued bully

    Leave a comment:


  • Nats88M3
    replied
    I I have 2 pit /mastiff and a regular pit/American bull dog mix great dogs!

    Leave a comment:


  • dreamchasin
    started a topic Who has a pit? (Dog)

    Who has a pit? (Dog)

    My mother and I do a lot of rescuing for pits. Curious to see if anyone shares the same love. We have a 90 lb brindle pit named Max and I adopted an 8 month old deaf white pup named Mable. We pulled her from a kill shelter in Georgia. Not 100% of her genes, we're thinking pit/American bulldog.

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Working...