This is extremely true, MY reason being when a small lap dog bites or barks the owners usually do not correct them as they are harmless and may be considered as a cute gesture.
now when a big dog barks or jumps on you it is a little bit harder to ignore, although just as cute, so the owners correct them early on. And given the reputation of pitbulls set by the media and irresponsible owners, most of the pit-owners I have seen are very careful/aware of their dog's body language and potential.
for this reason(but not this alone) smaller lap dogs are more vicious in my mind. but all dogs are equal, it really comes to the owner and how it was raised/trained.
my pit plays dead when barked at or chased after at the dog park. do I think he does that because he is a pit? no, but rather because that is his personality and I do not know what he went through before being rescued so I am sure he has a reason.
here is my rescue puppy and his website.
http://instagram.com/thingsonkushcho








Leave a comment: